Chapter 10

Izzy's POV:

I try focusing on Drew teaching me, but I keep getting distracted. By now I gave up and just started using my phone. My phone gets snatched out of my hand "Hey!-" Drew puts my phone in his pocket. "You aren't getting this back until you finish this lesson." He says making me groan. "Ughhhh but this is so borrinnnnnng" I say burying my face into my pillow. "So you don't mind failing?" Drew says with a grin and I quickly sit up, I've never failed a class. "Fine but your a terrible teacher." I say grabbing the book form him with a sigh. He grabs it back "You wouldn't want to say that." 

Julian's POV:

Camila tilts her head back and closes her eyes just randomly. Well now this is awkward-
I study her features, she really is beautiful and doesn't know it. I slowly make my way over her, and let my breath tingle against her neck. Her eyes snap open as she slowly backs away, against the edge of the couch. I'm still over her, trapping her. I look at her for approval and she gives a short nod. I lean in and brush my lips against hers. She leans in more trying to get my lips, but I pulls away kissing down her jaw, than to her neck, earning a gasp from her. I kisses down her collarbone slowly sliding my hand under her shirt. I unclasps her bra and slide it off, with her shirt still on. Just then, the living room door unlocks and someone comes in. We both jump apart. "hey we're home! oh hey guys-" Dad says before getting pulled out back outside by mom. I look back at Camila before be both burst out laughing.