Chapter 46

*Narrator*

Camila, Julian, Drew, and Izzy head to the river near the forest. Everyone is headed into the river, except Izzy of course. She's wearing an oversized jacket over her suit, for the cold and coverage. She lays down a blanket on the grass before sitting down on it and watching the others.

Julian and Camila are play Marco Polo in the water, splashing each other and laughing with no care in the world. Julian goes underwater, pulling down Camila's bottoms of her bathing suit. Izzy averts her gaze away from the quickly and looks for Drew, who's walking towards her. Julian has already carried Camila out of the river and walked to the other side of the forest to a bush, away from Drew and Izzy. The bush would shake, but luckily they were far enough for Camila and Julian's moans to be not heard, but that didn't stop them. You could still hear some of their whimpers even from the distance they were at.

Drew walks over to her and puts a hand out and Izzy looks at him confused before taking his hand, as he hauls her up.

"We're going swimming" he says with a grin making Izzy's eyes go wide as she shakes her head. "Oh no no I'd much rather just sit an watch you know-" She starts but Drew picks her up bridal style, with a hand on her back and another under her legs. Izzy shrieks and she wraps her arms around his neck to hold onto him. He carefully sets her down on the edge of the river, still on the grass before he goes in.

"You can't come in wearing that" Drew says nodding to the jacket she's wearing. "But it's collllddddd" Izzy whines. "Either you take it off or I do" He says with a chuckle. Izzy frowns, but unzips the jacket tossing it to the floor and wrapping her arms around herself. "It's warmer in here cmonnn don't you trust me" Drew says with a laugh. She takes a breath before going in, instantly yelling at how cold the water is. Drew laughs and wraps his arms around her. Izzy holds onto him like she's holding on for dear life, she looks at him frowning. "You said it was warm in here" she says shivering. "Well I would warm you up of course?" Drew says with a grin, earning a splash of cold water to his face from Izzy.