Chapter 25

Camilas pov : 

I laugh a bit but im exhausted , i cant fuck right now and give him no even half of what i got to give . I dont wanna let him down so i just shake my head and give a small smile. "Mm what about cuddles?" He shakes his head and smiles picking me up "Juju!" i said between laughs before he throws me onto the bed and climbs on top of me using me as his pillow, closing his eyes after he feels my arms around him. Can he be any more charming? I tilt my head back but i slowly feel his dick raising against me as he sleeps, I laugh a bit . I slide off his shirt and pants leaving him just on boxers and slide my clothes off staying just on his shirt. 

I text my parents saying i would stay at my friends house then look at Juju , he still hard so i slide off his boxers and let him enter inside of me. I would move slowly trying to get his boner away but damn it hes just.. hard.

Drews pov : 

I hold her until she falls asleep , and then i text some of my friends and tell them what blake did to my baby... i mean Izzy. God damn it Blake you dont know what is coming for you. I look down at Izzy and she looks so peaceful , her long lashes and the way she holds onto me , Her beautiful face and her handmade body made her look like an angel , a fucking fallen angel.

I tilt my head back curling her hair into my finger and giving her a small peck on the forehead before falling asleep once again.

Blakes pov : 

Im about to fall asleep when i decide to check instagram and see that Drew friends have published a few pics of me. Naked pics. Who the hell...

I roll my eyes. Ok you wanna play that way Drew huh? I look through my galery and i smile at the video of a drunk Drew saying he fucked Izzy and how her body was a prize to win . A grin appears on my face just when i click the "post" button.

Bye bye Drew.