Chapter 43

Camis pov :

When i wake up it still raining and Juju is naked on top of me holding onto me. I look at my breasts they are all swallowen and red from last night , all way down from my neck and my body full of hickeys , i slowly get up and change into my clothes and one of Jujus hoodies. I look down at myself and go to the bathroom , and theres blood i realize i should get my period yet and then i think. Ive never gone hard as i did with Julian so i assume thats the reason. I change and clean myself before kissing Julians forehead and go to the kitchen getting some food and waiting for Juju to wake up. My mom walks over to me then.

Kylies pov : 

Me and Jake walk into the kitchen to see Camila , Her neck is full of hickeys , her lips are swallowen  and her legs are shaking a bit . I look over at Jake whos about to open his mouth to start talking.

Drews pov : 

I wake up before Izzy and just watch her sleep , i tried to wake her up with kisses a few times but nothing worked so i just gave up and walked to the kitchen getting something for me and Izzy , so we can have breakfast on bed together just then i see Camila and our parents talking . I walk over to them holding onto my mom .. i mean come on its my mommy?- 

she hugs me back and Dad still talkig to camila who doesnt look like she gives a damn . Mom used to do the same so its not much of a big deal but for dad it is 

"Did u at least used protection?-" he asks crossing his arms. 

"Ofc i take my pills" was her response looking at him then i see Juju coming from behind Jake only wearing his pants.

damn this gonna be fun to watch-