Chapter 37

Camila's pov :
I watch them from the door and smiled , their family is sure adorable. Juju realizes "Good morning princess , ur awake" he said smiling and trying to get off of their grips. I laugh softly and walk over to him kissing his forehead "Good morning charming" he pouts "wrong spot"
"Mhm right" i say kissing his lips quickly earning a soft chuckle from him "Ill head back home u should enjoy a family day" he nods "ill call you later?" He said holding my hands , i feel everyone looking at us and giggling ... its cute "of course" i say smiling before walking out to my place , its not too far away and when i go in mom and dad are making breakfast . "Hi mom , hi dad" i said giving them both a kiss on the cheek "Hey Milly" mom said with a smile on her face , dad wraps his arm around me and kisses the top of my head just then Drew comes from downstairs , he sure may looks tough and and act like a jack ass but hes a total mommys boy , "Mommmyyyy" he said walking over to mom and doing grabby hands, mom just laughs and holds him as he lays his head on her shoulder "She keeps going away from me and im too lazy to go to school specially when im not able to kiss her" he said pouting and in a baby voice just then mom looks over to dad "well bud its late for school either way-" dad said .
"Oh well i get to stayy" he said smiling .
Mom and dad looked at eachother "Oh yah guys yall should wear something good for tomorrow" me and drew looked at them confused.
"Family day? We do it every year dang it-"
Just then i remember , our family day rightt we always do it at Grandmas leahs house that means we are going to Colombia tommorow...
That means Izzy and Juju are going as well since Uncle shawn and mom are siblings , step siblings .
When we were kids me and Juju used to share this room when we were kids everytime we go for the "family day" each year and we would let Drew or Izzy in ... i remember that time we decided to sleep next to eachother and Juju got hard we were kids and didnt knew what to do so i basically step on it to pull it down.
Now im figuring there might have been another options and i laugh at my innocence back then . We also claimed that room as ours so it stays looked until we go there ... its a lot of memories and im just happy they are going to be there once again . We will make more memories ... big memories together, we arent kids anymore and neither best friends anymore but a couple so things are for sure going to change.

Drew's pov :
"Family day" ...
Where should i even start , i love this the only bad thing here is grandma Leah since shes a bitch and me and Drew always have to protect our sisters from her bad influence and bad comments since she somehow has a very hard effect on them pulling their self steem down.
Whatever Grandmas Leahs house is very big and is close to a river  and a forest ... me and izzy used to escape through the window at night and go for long walks into the forest either just talking or laughing at some silly stuff we have done , once we got lost in the forest and didnt found our way back .. but no we werent scared because we were with eachother and we ended up laying on the grass and cuddling until we both fell asleep , for our surprise no one noticed we were lost and we got back home with the light of the day and skipped our moms long speech . I gotta say i have kissed Izzy before ... i childish kiss tho but that made a very big difference about the way i see her she wasnt just a annoying little sister for me anymore but someone i want and someone i want to have and call mine , a love interest showed up.
And i realized how she wasnt a kid anymore and how her stunning body and personality started catching my attention . Anyways...Juju and i are in a cold blood fight still but ill try ti fix stuff up with him lets see how this goes . Lets home this "family day" goes good as im planning it to go.

Shawns pov :
So we are having a lil spoiling day for all of us , meaning cuddles , in an out and for sure ice cream , im the one going out and buying the favorites things of each and everyone of us before going back to them and cuddle all of them up. Soon enough Izzy opens up to us "Drew came last night and tries talking to me and i just...made a mistake and didnt listen to him when he was right" i dont really have an opinnion on this my pride is higher and big as theirs , we dont really admit our mistakes and we for sure are not the ones saying sorry at least not me and Izzy for other side Alisha and Juju are opposites , they say sorry and bef to be forgive.
" i put my pride to the side sometimes when im feeling im about to lose something i want, sometimes its ok to face ur mistakes if ur in risk to lose someone u dont wanna lose." I said eating some fries and she just nods slowly then my gaze goes to Juju whos now holding his phone and smiling at it "watcha doinnn" alisha says leaning in to see his text "camila huh?" He just smiles and nods , i can see how proud and in love he is .
That reminds me of me and Alisha back then and all i have done with her and how proud i am. I just smile and we continue with our cuddling session.

Camilas pov :
We are all talking but my phone distracts me . A message from drew.

Juju :
Hey i miss you :(         9:50AM

I just smile and shake my head

Me :
Go share with your
family                             9:50AM

Juju:
But i want you ,
Get ready ill pick you  9:51
Up in 5.

I smile .