Chapter 1

*Narrator*
After the wedding each couple got their own way and cut every comunication. Alisha and Shawn moved to Colombia for the job opportunities and a good life for his family. On the other hand Jake and Kylie moved to NY for kylies model career and everything went really good for everyone.

■Years later...■

Drew's pov :
I go downstairs since my parents are out of the city for my moms modeling event.
Shes very recognized and its kinda annoying when my classmates make nasty comments about her , anyways i sit on the couch eating some chips when i see Camila coming downstairs.
God she's such a daddy's little girl and such a player with guys . I don't blame her so am i. "Good morning cami" but she's still my little sister and ill protect her no matter what "Good morning dumb ass" she said with a soft laugh sitting next to me. "Is any of your girls coming over today?" I look at her mimicing her voice "is any of your guys coming today?" She rolls her eyes at me getting up and heading to the kitchen "Put a shirt on drew you're disgusting im telling dad!"
I roll my eyes and get up . Its fun to annoy her but now that i think about it i have somewhere to be. Maybe i do need a shirt-

Camila's pov:
Our parents finally trusted us enough to let us stay home while they go out without a babysitter , oh lord only if they knew our plans i would be grounded for months . Anyways , our house is really big and modern , My dad became my moms manager so the money is not a problem for us and probably never will. Today is the last day of summer vacation meaning we have to go back to school tomorrow and i know what that means. Guys surrending me and girls coming to me asking me to hook them up with Drew , as if i would. I dont know what people see on drew its ridiculous in fact. Im just happy since my Uncle Shawn is coming to the city well moving in to be exact and they are really close to our house , especially because that means ill finally see Izzy again damn i miss her , we used to be best friend when we were kids and well we still are , Drew and Juju on the other hand are really close friends as well but their personalities are an opposite . I have to admit i had a tiny crush on Juju when i was youngee but that quickly went away . Still damn it his eyes are a big turn on , they are two different colors so its hard to resist . Anyways i get over boys really easily but Julian makes it just hard. Drew has such a big crush on Izzy and i've always knew it but his pride pulls him back a lot . Well i think he is scared.

Drew pov :
I finish my bag of chips and cancel to whoever i was going to fuck with and see a message from our friends gc . Juju said they already took the plane here. I smirk at the message . It have been a while since i dont see my friend. Oh and Izzy jesus shes really pretty but also really annoying and childish , i've always seen her as an annoying little sister but that have changed through the years . I deny to admit i like Izzy. Just...no.

* Narrator *
Shawn , alisha , izzy and Julian arive to their city and new house , it was big as well. They accomodate and after they all change head to Kylies and Jakes place since they asked Alisha and Shawn to check on Camila and drew once in a while. They get there and knock on the door. Camila opens jumping on izzy and giving her a tight hug they both fall backwards between laughs and tight hugs meanwhile Drew and Julian do their own hand game they invented when they were kids and hug as well. After everyone says hi . Alisha and Shawn decide its time to go but Izzy and Camila beg and pout so they let izzy stay for a sleepover . They say yes with the condition of Juju staying to watch over her. Now they finally leave. Leaving the 4 friends alone in the house.