Chapter Forty-Five

Hiiii!!! Thankyou all for the amazing support! I'm really sorry everything has been so delayed, I've had tons of work and stuff lately. I am going to continue writing this for a bit longer but will be starting a new Janoskians fanfic aswell in a few weeks or so! yayy!! If you have any ideas please tell me! I was thinking a team Jai, Team Beau one? Anywayss enjoy!! x

90 votes for Chapter 46 <3

-------------------------------------------------

I set my alarm to go off early, as it did. As I sat up I was almost happy for a moment, until I remembered I was moving out today. Luke still didn't know. If it was my way, I would've told him, but Gina doesn't want to. I ignored the fact that it was early and walked sleepily into the twin's room. They were both asleep looking as innocent as ever. I smiled and climbed up onto Luke's bed, tring my hardest not to make too much noise. Slowly, I got comfy and layed next to Luke. He stirred and edged his body closer, holding me around my waist and kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment that would be the last until I moved back in. The scariest part of leaving was being away from Luke with a family that I had never spoken to. Jai woke up underneath us and yawned loudly. "Fucking shithead." Luke muttered as Jai kicked Luke's bed above his. Luke grabbed his water bottle from the corner of his bead, opened the mouth piece and sprayed it harshly on Jai. Jai groaned as Luke and I cried from laughter.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH fuck you." said Jai sarcastically. Luke and I continued to laugh as he left the room. As soon as Jai walked out, Luke held my neck softly and kissed my lips delicately. I couldn't help but notice what looked like a needle mark on Luke's neck as we pulled away. I sighed before hugging Luke tightly. I knew he could get over this easily, just with determination and time.
"What you up to today?" I asked almost sadly.
"Filming with the boys." Luke replied. "Wanna join?" he said twirling a piece of my hair around his index finger. 'can't sorry, I'm moving out' I wanted to say but I kept my mouth shut.
"Sorry babe, I'm busy." I told him. Luke pulled a sad face at me and we both chuckled. I looked at the marks on Luke and silently prayed that he would get better. He must have spotted me looking as he cleared his throat and rubbed his neck obviously trying to cover the marks.
"I'd better get ready." said Luke climbing down. "Are you sure you can't come Rubes?" he said sadly. I shook my head apollogetically, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. I layed in Luke's bed while he got dressed, tangling myself in his warm duvet and breathing in the scent of his cologne that was left on his pillow. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself. Luke laughed and fiddled on his phone. "What?" I asked.
"Nothing. Just a sneaky of you half asleep." he smirked. "It's not going on instagram or twitter or anything. Don't worry." he said sarcastiacally. I quickly got off Lukes bed and chased Luke trying to get the phone. He ran into my room until I followed. Luke flopped backwards on my bed and i climbed on top of him, grabbing his arms. We were both laughing hysterically.
"Don't you dare." I said inbetween laughing.
"Kiss me and it will never be seen by anyone else." he smirked. I quickly leant down and pecked his lips. "Properly." he demanded. I smiled and leant down again with my hands rested on his chest. Our mouths moved in sync as Luke applied more pressure onto my lips. The kiss deepened until a giggle came from the door way. Beau stood their laughing. "GOTCHA BITCHES" he squealed. He turned his phone around to show us the picture he had just snapped of Luke and I kissing.
"What, are you going to get off on that or something?" I remarked.
"suuuurrreeee." Beau smiled jokingly.
"You creep me out." said Luke as we both got up from the bed. Beau chuckled.
"It's okay Beau," I said walking towards him and patting his shoulder. "We will help you." I continued to walk out and into the kitchen. Beau ran after me and picked me up, play fighting with me on the couch while Luke made us all toast. We ate together at the table and watched a little bit of Victorious with Jai who ws drooling over Ariana as usual. Daniel and James came over about half an hour later. I opened the door widely. "Hey guys!" I exclaimed, giving them both a hug. "You coming in?"
"Nahh" said Daniel. "We're off today," he said pulling a sad face.
"We can hang out later bebz." smiled James. Beau, Jai and Luke came to the door and I realised that this was the last time I would be with Luke before I moved out. I held his hand as the other boys walked out of the house yelling their good byes. I started to get teary and hoped that Luke couldn't see that. "What is it babe? I've gotta go." he chuckled. Without speaking, I pulled Luke closer to me and gave him a passionate kiss. "OOOOHHHHHH" yelled Skip and Beau.
"AW you cuties GET A ROOM" shouted James afterwards. Luke and I pulled away but I didn't want to let go of his hand. "Ruby are you okay?" Luke asked worriedly.
"I'll miss you." I said choking up.
"You are a sweethart. I'll miss you too." he said kissing my forehead. I let go of his hand as he walked towards the rest of the boys. "Bye!" he shouted. I waved back, scared that if I yelled out the tears would spill from my eyes. I locked he door behind me as I went inside and grabbed my phone, texting Gina. "The boys are gone. I'm ready to go whenever x" I sighed as I grabbed my suitcase full of most of my stuff. I had no clue how long I would be living away for.
"Home in 5 x" Gina text back. While I waited I got the note that I had written Luke previously and placed it on his pillow, his name written on the top in big, swirly, colourful letters. Quickly, I kissed the letter before placing it down for the last time. I heard the door unlock and Gina walk down the hall looking for me. She spotted me in the twins rom and let out a sympathetic smile. "Ready?" she said softly. I nodded even though I wasn't. Gina saw the sadness in my face and gave me a big hug. "It's not forever hunny. I promise, he will get better quicker than ever and we will have our Luke back." she assured me. I smiled and nodded again, that seemed to be all I could do this morning. I rolled my suitcase to the car and shoved it in the back. I mentally said my good byes as I climbed in the car and waited for Gina to walk around to the drivers side.
'Bye house.'
'Bye Jai'
'Bye Beau.'
"Bye Gina'
'Bye Lala'
'Bye Luke..'