Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hope you like!! I have planned a lot ahead so be prepared for some twists and turns in the story soonish, but not just yet! You guys make me feel amazing and inspired when I read your beautiful comments, thankyou so much. If you have any questions, suggestions or just for a chat- please message me! I love hearing from you guys <3
Be prepared for some stuff to happen in the next chapter if you get where I'm going ;)
Anywayyss
back to the storyyy xx

55 votes
for Chapter 30! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke and I walked onto the plane hand in hand. Gina, Stephan and the rest of the boys were behind us. We had bagsed to two seats together while the others were scattered around in seats nearby. It was early morning and all of us were already exhausted from waking up at some godly hour of the night. We got to our seats, Luke stepped to the side and signalled fo me to go first. "You can have the window side" he smiled. "Aw thankyou!" I grinned. We sat down, talking a bit before take-off. I could see Luke was really sleepy, I brushed my fingers through his hair, putting it to the side. He smiled and kissed my cheek slowly, moving his arm to wrap it around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and a few moments later- his head was rested on top of mine. Slowly, we drifted off to sleep.
45 minutes we woke up. I yawned and looked at Luke who was completely out of it. "Babe, you ok?" I said. "We are on the plane yeh?" he asked rubbing his eyes.
"yess." I laughed facing Luke and resting my hands on his leg. "about 15 more minutes and we're there."
Luke smiled at me and started to play with my fingers. "You get to meet the first part of my family." I said grinning. My Uncle, Aunty and cousins lived in Sydney and the occasion of me getting to see them was so rare. Finally, we landed and got off the plane. After collecting our stuff and being greeted by a few fans, we got in the taxi driving to the hotel. Jai had sent a tweet almost straight away.
@Jai_Brooks1 just landed in Sydney :) pumped for tomorrow
I retweeted it then refreshed my timeline. Another from Jai. It was a picture of Luke and I sleeping on the plane- taken from a distance. "couldn't help myself. lets all lol at them"
I tweeted back. @Jai_Brooks1 you are lucky you are at the back of the taxi.
Luke joined in aswell. @ruby.williams @Jai_Brooks1 not so luck when he steps out of the taxi.
I had to laugh. We reached our hotel about half an hour later. We had three rooms booked, each next to one another. Luke had requested a room for just him and I. Beau, James and Skip shared a room while Jai, Stephan and Gina shared another. Each of us went into out rooms, sorting out our luggage and having a look around. The boys discovered an ice making machine on our level which they decided to throw at each other. I joined in for a bit then went ot go help Gina as soon as Skip and Beau joined in! "Hey love," she said as I walked into the room.
"Hey!" I said copying Gina by laying on my stomach and looking at her laptop.
"The boys getting a bit hectic for you?" she smiled.
"I would like to make it out of Sydney without ice block injuries, thats all." he both giggled.
"The turnout tomorrow is gonna be huge!" Gina exclaimed. "Do you think you could help sell some merch?" she asked me.
"Of course!" I smiled.
"Thanks beautiful! You'll get to meet some fans aswell." she added. Before I could say anything, Skip came running through the door. "RUBY THERES A HEATED POOL DOWNSTAIRS" he screamed trying to drag me off the bed. Gina and I laughed. "YOU'RE COMING WITH US" He said as he picked me up over his shoulder. I sqealed as he ran down the hall and into the elevator where he eventually put me down. Luke was there laughing at my hair. I laughed at what had just happened and jumped on Lukes back. The elevator doors opened and Skip and Luke ran out with me still on Luke's back. They other boys were already downstairs juming in with their jocks and boxers on. Skip instead just ran in with all of his clothes on. It was a hilarious sight. Luke and I laughed. He took his shirt off and his pants standing there in his jocks and a beanie. He looked amazing even like that. "You are coming in." he said to me as he pulled my shirt over my head, I put my arms up. I took my shorts off and threw them in the pile of our clothes, revealing my black bra and breifs. Luke looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and rand towards the pool jumping in and dragging me with him. The pool was warmer than I expected. When Luke and I surfaced, we looked at each other laughing. I swam closer to him and hugged his body. Without hesitation, Luke's lips crashed onto mine beginning what was the most amazing kiss. Luke held me close to his body as we moved around the pool a little. He kept looking at me in just my bra and undies and smiling. "You know whats really good." he whispered in my ear before softly kissing it. "what?" I replied smiling.
"That this time, you're half naked- I can look at you all I want without having to worry about me looking like a creep." I laughed and leant my head against his.
"Know whats even better?" I said quietly and mischeviously
"What?" he smiled.
"That it will just be us two in a few days." I said and Luke leant closer to me.
"Oh really?" he raised an eyebrow and smiled crookedly. I nodded and kissed him. "That is good then." he continued. I loosened my hands from the back of his neck, sliding them down his back and outlining the rim of his pants with my finger. I slid my hands back up his chest and back to around his neck, giving him a cheeky smile. "Very good." he continued, lifting me up in the water and holding me bridal style walking over toward the boys where they were playing a terrible game of battleships.