Chapter Eleven

It had been a week since I had first met Christi. Jai, Beau and Gina were finally home, so I didnt have to hide or be on the other side of the room while Christi snuggled Luke and look like a complete loner. Honestly, I didn't know how I felt about Luke anymore or the way he felt about me. He told me he loved me, but whether it was real or not- I have no clue. To make matters worse, Christi absolutely hated my guts. Not that she would ever admit or show it in front of anyone else, but the death stares and hurtful remarks were a giveaway. I suppose this was what kind of put me off Luke, not only the fact that he was ignoring me but he was oblivious to Christi being a bitch to me. I had also become closer to Jai and Beau since Christi was hanging out with Luke every single moment of the day. I knew from conversations that they could see through her fake act aswell. They explained to me her and Luke's past aswell and how she cheated on him only a week after he asked her out. Even though she did this to him he obviously had no trouble falling for her fake charm again.

It was the night of the opening of a new Australian brand that I had modelled for. It was a formal event and I was taking Jai with me. I wore a navy blue studded dress and some black heels with my hair falling naturally. Jai was also dressed formally and I must say he looked really good. We stood in the kitchen and as usual, Beau took photos of us. Luke and Christi came in the room. "Oh wow! you look gorgeous!" she exclaimed. Luke looked at me and smiled. "You really do." he said biting his lip ring, trying to stop himself from smiling more. I loved it when he did that. It was so cute and sexy. I couldnt help smile myself. Christi looked over to Luke looking at me. "Lukey! lets get back to the movie. I'll be there in a sec, just getting water." she shouted. Beau and Jai went to the car. "We are in the car waiting!" Beau shouted while walking out of the door. I walked over to the bench to get my phone and purse. Christi came over towards me and looked me dead in the eye. "Being a slut doesn't get you far you know." she said with a bite. I was gobsmaked. I stared at her completely shocked. I really didnt think she would go this far. "And just to make it clear," she continued. "Luke is mine. Go anywhere near him and you will regret it." she threatened. I couldnt take her being a cow anymore. I stormed out of the kithchen and out of the front door, not bothering to say goodbye to her or Luke. I got into Beau's car and closed the door. Jai must have known something was up. I told them what had just happened. Jai tried to cheer me up, but Beau wouldnt have it. "That is actually so rude. She is a visitor. Im talking to Luke." and as much as I begged him not to, he still wouldnt listen to me. "Please Beau, things between me and Luke are bad enough. Leave it - seriously, shes not worth it." I basically begged. Beau agreed but kept his lips pursed, holding onto the anger inside of him. Ever since Christi had betrayed Luke the first time, Jai and Beau had not been big fans of her and steered clear of her as much as they could. "ISSOKAY" Jai said in an italian accent. "Ima getta Nonna's wooden spoon. annnn Ima smacka her on da bum." he continued. He was good at mimicking his grandmoher. We all laughed like lunatics. Finally we arrived. Jai and I got out of the car and headed towards the entrance. Jai put his arm around my waist and I put mine around his. I was so lucky to have a friend like Jai. He always made me feel better no matter what.

Beau picked us up from the opening and we headed back home. Both Jai and I had, had a few drinks at the party but were not drunk- just happy and relaxed. We got to the front door and raced through. I felt so hyper. I ran into he loungeroom to where Christi and Luke were still sitting and stuck my head in the middle between theirs. Somehow Jai and I found this absolutely hilarious and stumbled hysterically into Beaus room. I kicked off my heels and slid on a pair of Beau's trackies underneath my dress. Jai flopped back on the bed and I dived on next to him. Then, we heard thumping coming from the hall. Beau ran at full speed into his room and jumped onto the bed, partially squashing Jai and I. We started to tickle each other which then ended up in wrestling. We were laughing hysterically as Luke came to see what was going on. He aswell dived on us and we all groaned in unison. After about a minute, Luke got up and went back to join Christi again. I stood up on the bed. "Who am I?" I whispered to the two boys sitiing in front of me. I did my best impersonation of Christi as possible. "OMG Jai-Way, Beau-Beau-Boo-Boo!" these were the names that Christi had allocated Jai and Beau. They both cringed at the names and laughed. "OMG Luke your like so hot, I want you so bad." I continued to mock Christi as I ruffled Jai's hair as a demonstration of what she does to Luke. After, much fun and mucking about, I collasped inbetween where Jai and Beau were ling on the bed. It must have taken us no longer than a minute to all fall asleep. God I could be a cow, but I just couldnt help myself. I made a vow to myself. I had to sort things out with Christi - for me and Luke's relationship sake. Aswell as this - I had to sort out stuff between Luke and I even if it killed me.