Chapter Thirty

Sorry for the delay! Hope you like, a bit different from the usual but o well!
I really enjoy writing chapters for this fan-fic but if you guys are getting bored or think I should wrap it up please tell me! I have heaps of ideas and could go on for ages or I could end it within the next few chapters or so- please tell me in the comments  :)
Thanks again for reading!
55 votes for Chapter 31! xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining through the crack of the blinds in the hotel room. Slowly, I opened my eyes and stretched my body, yawning. I looked to the side to find Luke but he wasn't there. I sat up wondering where he was. The note that was next to me reminded me that it was my birthday. "Morning Sunshine x" it read. I smiled and got up. beside my bed a trail of rose petals led into the kitchen and around into the loungeroom. My grin spread widely as I followed the petals. I had Luke's oversized white shirt on and pyjama shorts that were just visible under my huge shirt. I didn't really want to imagine what my hair looked like, I thought to myself pushing it all over my right shoulder. As I walked into the room, I saw Luke sitting on the couch, watching TV. Balloons were scattered around the room, even a few streamers were hung up. "Luke!" I exclaimed as he saw me and stood up. He ran over and picked me up around my waist, kissing me as he held my body. "Happy Birthday beautiful" he said putting me down. All of his work brought a tear to my eye. I had the best boyfriend ever. Luke took my hand and sat me down on the couch. On the coffee table was a tray with a plate full of pancakes with strawberries and sugar and a glass of orange juice for Luke and I. "I learnt how to use room service." he winked. I giggled at his expression. Moving closer to Luke, I sat with my legs crossed and one resting on top of his. We ate breakfast together while watching spongebob on nickelodeon. It took us a while inbetween watching TV, talking kissing, mucking around. I tried catching the strawberries in my mouth while Luke would try and catch a whole pancake on his face. We couldn't stop laughing. We bit eye and mouth holes in each of our pancakes, laying them over our faces. Luke took out his phone and took a picture of us in out pancake masks, posting it on twitter:
"@rubywilliams Happy Birthday my beautiful girl, love you <3"
I smiled as he wrote the tweet and sent it off. "Lick your lips" said Luke. I laughed
"Why?!"
"Just do it" he smiled cheekily. I licked my lips for him and waited for Luke to explain what he was doing. He grabbed the small sugar bowl, taking sprinkles of sugar and pressing them against my lips. I couldnt help giggling every two seconds.
"Stay still!" said Luke laughing along with me. Grabbing his phone again, he took another photo of me with sugar covering my lips. Luke smiled as he leant in, kissing me. He softly bit my lip, every so often licking some of the sugar off. I grinned as he pulled away. "Now the sugar is gone" I teased. I wrapped my arms around Luke's neck and sat facing towards him, my legs wrapped around his hips.
"It was worth it though." Luke replied. I smiled and leant in kissing him.
"So worth it." I breathed. When we pulled away, Luke leant over to the tray and picked up a small package, handing it to me. I looked up at him.
"Luke, you didn't have to get me anything!" I said
"Dont be stupid! I wanted to anyways." he told me.
"I though being in Sydney with  you was the gift." I smiled.
"Then this is a little extra." he spoke. I raised my eyebrows and quickly pecked his kips before opening it. A navy blue, rectangle shaped box sat in my hands. Luke sat watching me open it slowly, biting his lip ring. I opened the box. Inside was a bracelet made from two strands of leather. Dangling off it were two charms made from a combination of bronze, silver and gold. One was a circular charm with the letter 'R' in the middle. The second one captured my heart. A tear dribbled down my face, quickly to be wiped away by Luke. ' I love you more than the stars shine' it read. A quote that Luke was always telling me. On the back was what I always told Luke- "I love you to the moon and back." It was perfect. I couldn't hold back tears that came streaming down my face.
"Why are you crying you nutter!" Luke said holding me.
"Its beautiful Luke! I love it." I kissed him passionately.
"Well, I love you." he said taking the bracelet and putting it on my wrist, adjusting it to fit perfectly.
"I love you too babe. Thankyou so much." I hugged him tighter than ever. We watched TV and made out for a while before Luke spoke. "Lets get dressed. I'm taking you out." I smiled and agreed. I got into my dark blue shorts, my USA flag tank and my vans, stealing one of Luke's beanies to wear. Once we were both ready to go, Luke took my hand and led me out of the hotel.
"Let's catch this bus!" he said starting to run towards the bus that just stopped, still dragging me along.
"How do you know where it's going to go?" I asked as we climbed on.
"I did some research" Luke winked.
"So where are you taking me Lukey?" I smiled as I sat next to him.
"You'll see birthday girl." he smiled and put his arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I leant my body against his and tilted my head, resting on his shoulder. Soon enought, the bus stopped and Luke got up, leading me off the bus.
"Where are we?" I laughed. I was so confused. Luke draped his arm over my shoulders tooks me further away from where we had got off the bus.
"Here." said Luke stopping and smiling. "Chinese Gardens" he knew that I wanted to go here!
I sqealed and hugged Luke before we made our way inside. The gardens were amazingly beautiful, it was even better with Luke there. We took heaps of photos and played around before going to the small cafe. Luke brought me a cupcake even asking for a candle to be put on it. He was just the cutest. After an hour and a bit, we left the gardens and explored Sydney, shopping, meeting fans, taking photos. We stopped at he Sydney Opera House.
"Wait one minute." said Luke, leaving me to run up the stairs. I giggled at his exhaustion from climbing so quickly. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY!" he shouted from the top of the stairs causing people to look at him odly. Luke didn't care. He ran back down the stairs and jumped back next to me. "done." he smirked. As Luke held me around my waist in both of his arms, I traced around his lips with my finger before kissing him. "Should we get home?" he asked. "We can watch a movie together. Your choice." he winked. "Sounds good." I said trying o wink back at him but failing miserabley.
"You are so cute." he said kissing my nose, before giving my a piggyback back to the bus stop. When we got back to the hotel, we put on Step Brothers and pulled out some of the chocolate and chips that were in our room. I snuggled close to Luke and he wrapped his arm around my body. It was around 5 oclock when Luke sat upright. "Babe, you should get ready, theres a taxi coming at six."
"What taxi?" I grinned, climbing into Lukes lap.
"A taxi for you gurl" he spoke in an American accent. I kissed Luke quickly before going to get ready. I dressed in a fitted black sequin dress with simple black wedges, my hair in a low messy bun. I did my makeup and walked out. Luke had gotten ready aswell in beige jeans and a dark blue button up shirt that was long sleeve. He smiled softly as I walked out, adjusting my dress.
"You look perfect." he commented as he held my waist. I grinned up at him and he took my hand.
"We can wait outside." he said and took me to the front of the hotel, holding me close to him. The taxi arrived about 10 minutes early. Luke and I climbed in, we drove for a while before stopping at a resturant in front of the river. We got out of the taxi, grabbing each others hand. We walked towards the resturant but Luke instead led me onto the large jetty.
"Where are you taking me?" I giggled. Luke just smiled and kept leading me furthur along the jetty. At the end of the jetty was a huge boat. It had a massive deck out the front and stairs leading up to another level. The inside was all lit up and cozy looking. I looked up at Luke in disbelief.
"No!" I exclaimed.
"Yes." Luke smirked.
"You didn't have to do this Luke! This is huge" I hugged him tightly.
"I didnt have to. I wanted to" he said. My heart melted. We got on the boat and had  look around, it was amazing. Luke and I had dinner on board, listening to music, talking, taking pictures- it was all so romantic. I walked out onto the deck and sat down with my legs stretched out, a bit away from the edge. A few minutes later, Luke joined me, sitting beside me and wrapping his arm behind my back.
"Have you had fun?" he smirked. I nodded and leant in to kiss him. The kiss grew stronger as I brushed my fingers through Luke's hair. Luke led his hands furthur up my back, pulling me closer.
"Excuse me?" said a voice behind us. We both jumped a bit and pulled away. It was the co-captain.
"We are arriving back at the jetty soon. Just telling you in advance, we hope you have enjoyed yourself over the past few hours." he said before walking away. I giggled a bit, slightly embarassed. We pulled up at the jetty and got off the boat back into the taxi that drove us home. Luke grabbed my hand in his, placing it on my leg. I smirked and wriggled closer to him as he drew his hand further up my thigh. We tried not to laugh as it would be awkward with the taxi driver there and all. Whenever I looked over at Luke, he would smirk and bite his lip- such a turn on. We got back to our hotel quite late, the night was quiet. I walked into the lift, Luke following close behind me. As the doors shut I tooks off my heels and undid my hair, letting it fall down my back. Opening the hotel door, I threw my shoes down and waited for Luke to close the door. I went and flopped on the couch, Luke copying me after taking his shoes off. I rested against his body as he flicked the tv on.
"Thankyou so much for today Luke." I smiled up at him.
"My pleasure." he said taking my face in his hands and carefully kissing me.
"It was amazing. No lie, it was the best birthday ever."
"You deserve it." he spoke softly. Our eyes met for a few seconds. I climbed on to of Luke and pressed my lips against his, my arms securely around his neck. His hands led their way up and down my back, back up- tugging at the zip of my dress. I let him pull down the zipper as I continued to kiss him. I moved my hands down to his chest, resting my hands there before unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his beautiful body. I could feel his lips curve into a smile as I undid the last few buttons. Luke stood up, taking me with him into our bedroom. We stood at the end of the bed, kissing passionately before i slid his shirt off. As it fell to the floor, Luke slid off my dress that was loosely swaying around my body. He looked down and traced his hands around my hips and waist.
"Perfect" he smirked before crashing his lips onto mine. I could feel his lip ring as out lips moved in sync. Luke layed me down on the bed, supporting my back as he moved me further up. It wasn't long until he joined me laying down, half under the sheets. Once again, I climbed on top of him, embracing him in a kiss. Lukes lips crawled further down until I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He planted little kisses up and down as he held my body on top of his. I took my hands further down, unbuttoning his jeans. We both laughed as I tried to pull them off. I sat back on top of Luke, letting him kiss me. I could feel Luke become more aroused underneath me. I felt his hands go further down my body, tugging at my underpants. "Are you sure you want to do this babe?" he asked seriously.
"I'm sure. 100 percent" I breathed heavily.
"I want you." said Luke
"You've got me" I teased and let Luke remove my underwear. He looked up at me, stoking my face and bringing it closer to his.
"I love you. You know that right." he said staring straight into my eyes. I nodded and grinned "relax" he told me. I put my hands softly around Lukes neck as he rested his on my lower back.
"Tell me if I'm hurting you princess" he said. I knew he was serious but I had to giggle. After a few seconds our bodies connected. I gasped softly as I got used to the feel. Our bodies moved in unison, back and forth. I let Luke take control, kissing me and moving my body. I never really imagined what this moment would be like but I knew that it was way past my expectations. It was fucking perfect.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - LUKE'S POV - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It wasn't like any other guy would think of it, just a game, another number. I was with someone I truly cared about with all my heart, in a moment I would never forget. She was so sexy. I could hear soft moans slip out from her mouth, unintentionally. Ruby's hands gripped onto my body as I slowly thrusted my hips towards her. Her breathing got heavier as she pulled herself closer to me. We had waited for this to happen for ages, it was the wait that made it all worthwhile. As the night went on, we wound down. It had been the best night of my life- I kinda felt dorky telling Ruby that, but I wasn't going to lie to myself. I watched her as she moved closer towards me, sleepily, Ruby's arms wound around my body as she cuddled herself closer to me. I held her closer to my chest, breathing in her sweet scent. She looked so innocent, I wanted to protect her from anything that would hurt or upset her. As she wriggled around, I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead, she was so easy to love. Tomorrow was our last day in Sydney together before we flew back to Melbourne. I wanted to tell her how I  truly felt without having the boys distracting me. It might sound stupid or corny but I was going to risk it anyway.

Ruby was the one, and she had to know that.