Chapter Thirty-Two

Sorry it is late! I have been super busy so if there are delays over the next week, I apologise! I will try my hardest to get the new chapters done ASAP but I thought I should warn you guys about the delays. I will be free after Monday and will have more time to write then.

Hope you enjoy the new chapter. Just a warning that there are lots of twists coming that will be starting in the next chapter. I'm excited and nervous! Im hoping you guys will like it
:)

50 votes for Chapter 33 :D xo

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Ty," I spoke into the phone.
"Ruby, how are you?" Tyla said.
"Great thanks, I was just checking if it was still okay for me to come over tomorrow."
"Yeh of course, come at around nine, do you have any ideas?"
"Why don't we make a hidden facebook event inviting fans into Melbourne city to make a video for them?" he suggested.
" That is such a great idea!" he exclaimed. "I'll sort all the details with the fans out, you just come tomorrow with your camera." he said
"kk" I smiled as I spoke. "Byeee" I said before hanging up.

Tyla an I had decided that for the Janoskian's first anniversary, we would organise something for them. We would video fans saying happy birthday and saying what they love about the boys. I thought it was a great idea and I knew the boys would love it. It was going to be hard keeping it a secret from them, especially Luke.
'Event is up, going to be amazing :)' Tyla text me. I sent back a thankyou and a smiley face.
"Who you texting?" Luke smiled as he walked into the room.
"Just my mum" I said casually but really having a mini heart attack on the inside. I locked my phone and threw it onto the bed. Luke grabbed me by the waist and kissed my lips, slowly pulling me towards the door.
"where are you taking me?" I giggled
"Out" Luke said smiling. I let Luke lead me out of the front door and pull me up onto his back. He walked to the park with me on his back, gently sliding me off as we reached the playground. I ran and sat on the empty swing, laughing as Luke chased after me. He stood in front of me and pushed the swing back and forth from the chains. Occasionally he would catch the swing and lift it up to kiss me, giving me butterflies each time. I couldn't believe how close Luke and I had grown together. We had always gotten along and yeh we had our rough patches but I was now in a place where I was so happy. I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I loved Luke, my life has been completely changed by him. After eveything that happened with Ryan, I never thought I would actually fall in love with someone- to be honest, I never thought it was even possible but Luke had proved me wrong. "What's going through your head babe?" He said stopping the swing and pecking my lips.
"Everything." I said. Luke laughed.
"You're a funny one." he pecked my lips again. This time, he slowly lowered the swing until it was still, his lips kept attached to mine. Luke cupped my face in his hands ans he bent over to the same level as me and embraced me in a long passionate kiss. He pulled away after a few minutes and bit his lip before flopping on top on me and sitting on my lap. I groaned and laughed a bit as he put all of his weight on me.
"C'mon Ruby, the swing isnt going to push itself." Luke joked around. I tried to move my legs to swing back and forth but only managed to go a few centimetres. We both laughed as I tried to use my body momentum to push us forward. "What are you doing to me?" Luke chuckled. "Are you trying to hump me?!" he exclaimed. I couldnt stop laughing.
"Why do you want me to?" I teased.
"If you insist." Luke joked. I giggled and pushed him off, standing up after him. "It's time to go home. You're getting out of hand!" Luke said smiling.
"Me?!" I laughed as I lightly pushed his arm. Luke pretended to fall from the force of my arm.
"Ow, ow Ruby, oh god I think I've shattered my whole leg" he acted so obviously. I giggled and helped him up as he kept up the act, limping beside me.
"Oh for God's sake" I said as Luke grabbed a stick and used as his 'walking stick'. I stood in front of Luke and bent down a bit. "Get on." This was what Luke was planning on since the 'fall'. He smiled and jumped on my back, weighing me down. I walked home, slower than usual, with Luke opera singing on my back. I stumbled with laughter as Luke hit the high notes.
"DooNNt DrOOPpp MeeEEE, iLLL shaTTTERR myyy OtHHeRR LeeeGGGGGG" he sang, making me laugh even harder. Finally we got home and I lowered Luke down.
"I think my shattered leg has recovered, thanks for the ride" Luke smiled cheekily before following me into the house. No-one was home when we got back. Luke lifted me up and held me as I wound my legs abound him and sat pretty comfortably.
"Let's do a twitcam" smiled Luke. "Haven't done one in a while."
"Alright." I agreed.
"I get to show off my beautiful girlfriend" said Luke as he kissed me on the forehead. I grinned. He was so sweet. "I'll get it set up, you get the nuprella" he said winking and walked into the other room.

- - - - - -- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -- - - - -  -- -  -