Chapter Twenty

Please dont forget to comment! Sorry its a short chapter, I promise the next two or three more will be much more exciting and hopefully longer!

15 votes for Chapter 21 <3 Thanks for reading x

Luke buried his hands in his face. He was obviously upset and I'm sure frightened. I felt sick inside. I was hurt, confused, diguisted, angry at the same time but I wouldnt dare show it- for Luke's sake. I wasnt sure what to do? Run? Cry? Scream? Comfort Luke? I had promised that we wouldnt fight again and that I would support all of his decisions. But this one- I just couldnt. I didnt even know that Luke wasn't a virgin! I got up off the couch and walked to my room. "Holy shit." I muttered as I left the room. I couldnt stay in this house. I grabbed my bag and keys and left. I decided to drive to Skip's house. I knocked on the door and waited for ages for him to answer. He was shirtless and only wore trackies and a necklace with a cross at the end. He was always naked or close to it! "Hey!" he said.
"Hi." I answered back.
"Something up?" he asked.
"Yeh. Do you mind if I stay the night here?" I said scrathing my head.
"Of course. Come in." Daniel said opening the door wider. "James and Tyla are coming over later." he said. I forced a smile and followed Skip to his room. We got in and I flopped back on his bed. Skip sat next to me. "Whats happened Rubes?"
"It's Christi and Luke." I sighed. "They are in a mess."
"Is it because of you and Luke kissing?"
"What! No! Who told you that!?"
"Beau..."
"Of course he did. who else knows?"
"Just me, Jai, James and Tyla." he said.
"No, well its not about that." i said putting my head in Skip's lap.
"Then can you tell me why they are in a mess?" he asked. Just then my phone started ringing. Speak of the devil- it was Luke. I couldnt ignore it.
"Hello"
"Hey." he sounded so down.
"How are you doing?" I asked, standing up
"I have so many emotions right now I dont even know how I'm feeling."
"It's uhm. Its huge news." I said trying not to cry. There was a moment of silence
"Listen. I won't be coming home tonight so dont wait up." I finally said.
"I understand. I know I have so much explaining to do and I am so sorry. Even though I have no chance of having you as my girlfriend now, and Ive told you this numerous times, but I mean it- I love you. I always will. I never meant to hurt you and I hope you can forgive me one day." I could hear him crying on the other end of the phone. It was the most depressing thing ever.
"I'm not mad at you Luke." I said with tears spilling from my eyes  "Please dont worry about me. Right now you have to focus on yourself and Christi because if I was in that position, I would be terrified."
"I am terrified." he admitted. "Fucking hell, what have I gotten myself into."
"I'll see you tomorrow." I said
"If you see Skip or James, can you tell them for me?"
" Of course. Bye," I managed to get out without tears.
"I love you." Luke said softly. But I couldnt bring myself to say it back. I went back onto the bed sighing. "Can you tell me now whats wrong?" Skip begged.
"Ready for this?" I said. Skip nodded. "Christi is having Luke's baby."
"WHAT THE FUCK?! Nah, you're joking me."
"Daniel. I have just been crying over the telephone and I'm staying at yours for the night. Do you think I am joking?" I said trying to keep my frustration under control. Skip shook his head. He hugged me as I sat in his lap. He tried to sing Be Alright to me but instead of comforting me- it just made me laugh.
That night Tyla and James came around with pizza. We sat on Daniels living room floor and ate it as we watched Step Brothers. When I told Tyla and James, they wouldnt believe me either.
"Jesus Christ, she will start crying again if you keep asking!" Skip shouted. I couldnt help but giggle. He was right- My eyes had been like waterfalls, and those poor three boys had to put up with me.
"Where is this baby gonna live?" asked Tyla.
"No idea?" I answered.
"How will they support it?" James said
"I have no clue." I replied blankly.
"How will they tell Gina?" Skip asked. We all exchanged worried glances. Gina was going to go crazy. Not only did she despise Christi, but she was completely against teenage pregnancies. Luke was going to have to plan how he would tell her. There was a few minutes of silence with no questions. Then Tyla spoke.
"What about you and Luke?"
"What about us?" I answered even though on the inside, I was worried.
"You guys were the best couple!" Tyla exclaimed.
"Ty, we were never dating." I told him

I got home the next day just before ten. The house was quiet so I guessed Luke was asleep. I went into his room to check on him and sure enough he was in bed. As I walked quietly out of the room, Luke called my name. I walked back and climbed up on Jai's bed so that I could see Luke at eye level.
"You okay?" I asked, brushing the hair from his eyes to the side. I could easily see he had been crying.
"I'm not ready to be a father." he said rubbing his eyes.
"You'll be a great dad, Luke." I assured him. He smiled at me but I could tell it was fake.
"How will I tell my mum?" he sounded worried.
"I think you should tell her without Christi there. I thought maybe you should tell Beau before Gina. He might help you calm her down." I suggested.
"That sounds pretty good." Luke said. I jumped up on his bed.
"So is Christi going for an ultrasound?" I asked quietly.
"Yeah, I think shes trying to organise one." he told me. I nodded at him to assure him that it was okay.
"Rubes?" he asked.
"Yeah?"
"Will you come with me? You know. To the scan?"
"Of course I will." I told him. Luke put him arms out and I cuddled him. Luke gave me a kiss on the forehead and held me tighter.
"You will never know how sorry I am."
"Dont be" I said back.
"It will be something I will regret my whole life."
"What will?" I asked
"Letting you go because of my stupid mistakes."