Chapter Twenty-Six

Thanks for reading! Hope you like this chapter. Sorry it's not too interesting- it is kind of a start of before the next chapters :) Keep commenting and feel free to message me! I love chatting with you guys <3

50 votes for Chapter 27

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe" Luke said ciming into my room. I looked up to see my gorgeous boyfriend standing at my door. "can you film for us today?" he asked. "Pretty please!" he begged. I agreed. "Kay, well we're leaving in about an hour, maybe less. When ever Skip gets here." he told me as he walked out. I decided to get ready, knowing Skip it could be a minute or an hour. I threw on my . I got ready and walked out into the loungeroom to see Beau holding a plastic baby.

"Oh good lord." I said putting my hand over my mouth.

"This is Annabelle." said Jai picking up the baby by the leg. I had to laugh. Luke grabbed the baby from Jai and stood next to me, putting my arm around my waist. "Family portrait" he said kissing my cheek. Beau and Jai looked at us confused. We still hadn't told them that we were going out yet. Beau started laughing. "You guys are going out aren't you?!" he basically screamed. Luke and I looked at each other trying to keep a straight face. "You are!" Beau got up. "Finally!" he screamed. Jai was cracking up. "We knew it!!" they celebrated. Luke and I stood there laughing as Beau and Jai screamed around us. Gina came into the room. "MUM! RUBY AND LUKE ARE GOING OUT!" Jai yelled. Gina gaped her mouth in disbelief. "YAYY! Congratulations!" she said joining in.

"How are you telling the fans?" asked Jai.

"We're doing a twitcam tonight." Luke said smiling at me. Someone knocked on the door

"Good luck." Beau said sticking his tongue out. I put my toungue out at him as he went to answer the door. James and Skip walked into the room, followed by Kaitlyn. After Beau announced the news once again and everyone screamed for the hundreth time, we were ready to leave.

"Can we use your camera Rubes?" asked James.

"Sure." I said going to get it off the table. It wasn't there. I searched all the possible places it could be but I was no where to be found.

"It's okay." Luke assured me. "You'll find it. We can use mum's for today." he said. I was annoyed that I couldn't find it. I could have sworn I left it on the table last night. With that, they boys, Katlyn and I headed out into Melbourne with an old pram and baby Annabelle.

We got on the train, getting strange stares from people around us. I pulled out my phone to see a tweet by Luke. 'Should be a good day with the boys ft ruby and kaity :D' I tweeted back.

'and Annabelle ;)' I decided not to put a kiss, it wasn't worth the drama. We got into Melbourne and the fun began. Beau walked along with the pram and stopped it in fron of a car, walking away. People's reactions were priceless! Kaitlyn and I tried not to laugh so that we wouldn't be heard on camera, failing a couple of times. We stopped for lunch at around 1 o'clock so they boys could rest and catch up with some fans. The seven of us relaxed, taking pictures and videos. Luke leant across and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled at him and layed my head on his legs. I could feel everyone looking and Beau taking photos but I really didnt care. I wanted to stay like this forever.

We got home at around 6. It was just Luke and I. Jai was with James and Skip and Beau was at Kaitlyn's house. "Should we start the twitcam?" he asked pulling me close to him.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I didn't know if the fans would react well. Luke pecked me on my forehead. "I'm positive. They will love you." he told me. I smiled at his sweetness. It took him about five minutes to get the twicam sorted out. Already there were thousands of viewers. I had to admit I was kinda nervous. Luke invited me to sit next to him. As soon as I was in view of the camera, people tweeted like crazy. They asked who I was, what was my name etc.. some complimented me, some expressed their hate towards me. Luke whispered in my ear. "Should I tell them now?" the fans went crazy tweeting again. I shrugged nervously then nodded. "Alrighty guys." Luke announced. "Most of you probably know this is Ruby. I don't want you guys going agro or getting mad because of what I am about to say. I hope you can support me with this and continue being the strong dedicated fans I know you are." Luke made the best speech. Some people were already guessing what he was going to say.

"Ruby and I have made it official that we are dating." he smiled at me and we both let out a small laugh. Luke put his arm around me and quickly kissed my cheek. We decided to ignore the comments on the side for a while- they were going mental. There was one tweet that caught my eye.

'I knew it! The picture posted yesterday gave it away.' It read. I was so confused. What photo? I searched the girls name and looked through her profile. There it was. The picture of Luke and I on the couch last night. So I HAD obviously lost my camera. I managed to find a lot of my pictures spread over the internet, even the ones that were of no interest to fans- my friends, family, clothes. My best guess was that a fan has found it. Luke made a notice over the twitcam to return the camera but I knew that it probably wouldn't be. After a few hours on twitcam, and a little bit of editing, Luke and I went to bed. We snuggled together closely, trying to get warm. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. "What are you thinking beautiful?" he whispered. I could feel his arms grasping me tighter.

"I love you." I said with all honesty.

"Love you more."

"I love you infinity times infinity." I said. Luke chuckled and kissed my lips.

"Go to sleep beauiful" he told me. I closed my eyes, but was startled by a text. Christi again. 'I told you to watch yourself.' it read. God she pissed me off. What the hell did she even mean?

"who was it babe?" Luke asked sleepily.

"Just a girl I know" I told him. Another text from Christi came in. 'you should really clear your memory card some time' I was shocked. She was the one who had my camera! How did she even get it?! That meant I had to go and see her tomorrow to get it from her. Ugh. Why did she have to be so annoying. I locked me phone and put it under my pillow. I looked at the gorgeous boy laying next to me, I loved the fact that he was mine. I moved myself closer to him and rested my hand on his neck, kissing him passionately. His lips grew weaker as we continued to kiss.

"You're the tired one." I told Luke, pushing his curls to the side.

"mmm" he moaned, too tired to speak. I giggled and tried to go to sleep myself. Five minutes later my phone beeped again. If it was from Christi I was going to to balistic. It wasn't. Instead it was from Ryan. What the f*ck was he texting me for? I opened the text. 'why and how is this all over the internet?' it read. Attached to it was an image. I opened it curiously and waited for it to load. My stomach turned and it felt as though all my blood had suddenly rushed out of my body. I felt sick by the picture, It was as if it had come back to haunt me.

The photo was from a party almost two years ago. Ryan was holding my waist as I had my arms around his neck. The part that made me sick to my stomach-  he was kissing me