Chapter Twenty-One

Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you enjoy <3 Please comment, vote and share!

20 votes for the next chapter

It was the evening of the day Gina and Jai got home from Sydney. Beau got home yesterday night and Luke told him everything. He was suprisingly sympathetic toward his younger brother and agreed to help Luke tell Gina. The three of us walked into the kitchen where Gina was. Beau and I sat down while Luke went to get Jai.
"Looks like you're up to something you two!" Gina exclaimed. We both smiled at her then looked at each other worriedly.
"I'm shitting bricks." said Beau quietly so that only I could hear.
"You are?! Imagine how Luke is feeling."
"If I was him, I would've killed myself by now- sounds better than telling mum." he teased. I hit him in the shoulder as Jai and Luke walked into the room sitting down at the table.
"Mum, can I talk to you." Luke asked.
"Of course sweetie, what is it." Gina said turning around.
"You might want to come and sit down." Luke said sitting at the opposite side of the table that Gina sat.
"Luke, what have you done now." Gina said sounding serious.
"Mum im telling you it was an accident, please dont go crazy at me but-"
"Luke spit it out!" Beau told him.
"What the hell is going on?" Jai asked.
"Luke, you're worrying me what has happened?" Gina said.
Luke took a deep breath. "Christi is pregnant." Gina's jaw dropped and Jai scolded- "what the fuck?"
"What the fuck alright, Is this a joke young man?" Gina said harshly. I had never heard her like this. Luke shook his head in disappointment. "LUKE ANTHONY MARK BROOKS IF YOU ARE STUFFING AROUND..." Gina tried to think of a threat but just leant her head in her hands, closing her eyes.
"Mum. Can you please let me explain?"
"Can you just leave the room. I can't even look at you right now." Gina shouted. Beau got up from his seat and comforted his mum. "How could he do this to me?! Have I not taught him anything!"
"Mum, Luke needs you to be strong for him" Beau told Gina.
"I'm about to become a grandmother! I'll be the one left looking after this child- I'm way past that stage."
"Gina, maybe you should have a talk to Luke." I suggested.
"Ruby aren't you mad?" Gina asked. To be honest, it was a bit confronting.
"Not exactly mad just, I guess shocked and disappointed. But I'm really close with Luke and I will support him through this because I can tell he will need it. Even though you're mad, he will really need his mum through this." I spoke the truth
Gina looked at me for a while. "Why couldn't Luke date you instead of take back Christi?" she spoke. I couldnt help but laugh. "I'm serious. Its obvious you two like each other! When Beau told me about you guys kissing I was over the moon. Luke needs stability in his life and dating Christi has thrown him out of whack.The situation he's in now is not going to help him in any way either" Gina sighed. "Bloody hell, where's my son?" she said walking to Lukes room. Jai got up from the table.
"Im gonna be Uncle Jai." he said laughing.
"Im gonna teach the kid to call you Uncle Va-Jai-Jai" Beau told his broher. We all laughed.
"Beau." I said dryly. "How many people did you decide to tell about me and Luke?"
"Not many. Why?"
"Because nearly everyone I talk to seems to know."
"Oh. Uhm. Well you didnt exactly make it clear that it was a secret." Beau tried to make up an excuse. I smiled and gently pushed him as I got out of my chair. There was a knock on the door. I went to answer it. I opened the door to see Aaron. "Good news!" he said.
"What!"
"Theyre keeping me in Melbourne! I dont have to move interstate for work!"
"Aaron thats great!" I screamed, hugging him. He hugged me back smiling. We pulled away and Aaron seemed distracted. "Can I hear Gina yelling?"
"Probably." I admitted
"Oi Aaron, Im gonna be an uncle!" Jai shouted from the lounge. Aaron was shocked.
"No way! Christi and Luke?!" I nodded. "That shits messed up" said Aaron. I nodded and turned back to look at Aaron. "You know how we were gonna try being a couple" he spoke quietly so no-one could hear. I nodded again "Ive thought about it. And Im really sorry but I just dont think its gonna work out."
"Im kinda glad you said that. Because honestly, neither do I." I admitted.
"You are a great friend and I dont wanna lose that because of us trying too hard." he said.
"I totally agree" I smiled. Aaron hugged me again. "Just a quick visit today!" he said walking back to his car. "I'll see you soon. Tell Luke I'll call him" I waved goodbye to Aaron and closed the door. Gina came storming out of Luke's room "Jesus." she said picking up the phone and dialling her mothers number. Man, this was going to be a long nine months.

- - - - - - - - - - - LUKE'S POV - - - - - - - - -- - -  - -

Mum was super mad. She doesnt think that I should be getting into this at such a young age. What worried me now was how was I going to tell the fans? Even if Christi didnt want the baby, it was probably too late. What happened was an accident because we drank too much- but still I couldve sworn we used protection. All this happened before I even knew Ruby which ment Christi was at least three and a half months pregnant. I asked Ruby to come to the first ultrasound with me for support even though she may be upset about the situation im in. I had text Christi earlier to ask when the ultrasound was and she replied that she couldnt get in. I could tell that this girl was going to give me hell for the rest of my life.

- - - - - - - - - CHRISTI'S POV - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The text from Luke threw me off a bit. I wasnt planning on an ultra sound just yet. I was definitely pregnant but I knew I couldnt be three months along. It was more like 1 and a half, maybe 2. Which only meant one thing. Luke wasnt the father. There was only one other guy- Finn- the fling I had in Sydney before I got back with Luke. As long as Luke didnt find out about him not being the father, I could keep being his girlfriend. This baby was going to bring us closer together. I knew Luke liked Ruby; but I wasn't having it. She was the intruder- not me. Luke and I are the perfect couple and I wasnt letting anyone get in the way of that.