Chapter Forty-Three

Sorry guys! I was away for ages with no internet, ughhh. Anyways, I'm back now with more ideas :) yayyyayy. I will try not to update so slowly but it is realllyy hard as I have had exams and studying lately, it will all slow down soon. Im apologising now if its a bit scrappy :/ but either way Enjoy! x

95 votes for Chapter 44 <3

-------------------------------------------------

It was the night that Chad was taking me out. I felt so sick and nervous. They boys had no idea that I was going, and I realllyyy didn't want to tell them at all. I tried to keep what I was wearing casual so that Chad knew I didn't want to be there and so that the boys weren't too suspicious. I looked into the mirror and tried to calm myself down as I did my hair. 'You're doing it for Luke' I thought to myself, 'Do it for Luke.' My phone buzzed on the dressing table. I checked the text, it was Chad.

"Picking you up soon babeyyy ;)" it read.

"Don't call me that. Meet me t the park." I sent back then turned it off.

Luke ran into my room in his boxers and started jumping on my bed while Beau ran in after him and tried to tackle him down.

"You right there?" I joked. Luke ran away from Beau and kissed me on he cheek.

"I am now." he smiled as he spun me around and kissed me passionately.

"Yep guys I'm still in the room."

"Beau I have caught you and Kaity making out in just your underwear so I would shut your face if I were you." Luke teased.

Beau stuck his tongue out and left the room in embarassment. Luke and I laughed as we watched him slam the door dramtically behind him. Luke held my neck softly and took a good look at me.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing." I lied.

"You're upset, I can tell."

"I'm not. I'm just," I thought of an excuse for too long. "I'm just tired." I said. Luke raised his eyebrows.

"You can talk to me about anything. You know that, right?" He said pulling me into a tight hug. I blinked away the tears that were about to escape without Luke seeing.

"I'm meeting up with Bethan tonight, I won't be back 'till late. Don't wait up." I lied again. Luke looked at me suspiciously.

"Okay." he said though it sounded more like a question. I fiddled with my fingers for a minute while looking down. I looked over my shoulder and checked the time.

"I'd better go." I said quickly. Luke held my waist gently.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Tell Bethan I said hi." he said as we walked down the hall.

"I will!" I said grabbing my phone and giving him one last kiss. I shut the door behind me.

'I'm going to hell.' I thought to myself.

I walked briskly to the park around the corner. I could see Chad's shaddow approahing.

"Baby!" he called as he walked up to me. I was about to be sick. I hated it when guys other than Luke called me 'babe'. I groaned. Chad was already drunk.

"Let's go somewhere fun." he said as he put his hand on my back, slowly drawing it further down. I slapped it away and walked towards the car in front of Chad.

"You aren't making this date very fun." he groaned.

"Neither are you." I spat back. "Give me the keys." I told Chad, snatching them out of his hands. There was no way I was letting him drive. He gave me the adress and we got there soon enough. I recognised the house. We were at Mason's. Mason wasn't a bad guy, just an idiot when he was drunk and hung around with the wrong crew. Chad and I walked into the yard. When Chad saw his mates, he grabbed my hand and held it in his so tightly, no chance of escape.