Chapter Fifteen

Ok, a bit of a dramatic chapter- comment to tell me what you think! More exciting stuff coming up in future chapters :)
Again, 5 votes for a new chapter. Thanks for the support- hope you enjoy <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aaron and I arrived at Mason's house. From the gate I could hear a low muffle of noise and a deep drone of music. I felt a shiver down my spine. I had to admit I was a tad frightened. I grabbed on to Aaron's arm. "It is safe here isnt it?" I said warily.
"I wouldnt take you anywhere unsafe." he said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I felt a little safer. When we walked into the backyard, the smell of cigarette smoke hit us. I looked at Aaron in a worried way. He put his hand on my back and led me in to assure me. People greeted us in their deep voices. There was only one other girl there, but she didnt really look friendly. Aaron introduced me to Mason but didnt really seem to know many others apart from a few. "Where is everyone?" Aaron asked Mason. "Most of them bailed." Mason explained. "Chad and the boys are coming."
Aaron didnt look very impressed at that remark. "We might stay until they come." he told Mason. We both sat down. I moved a plastic chair closer to his so I could feel safer. "Wanna drink?" someone asked me and Aaron. He looked almost bikie-ish. "Just coke thanks." Aaron said. "Wanna share Rubes?"
"Yeah sure." I said quietly. I wasn't really feeling right about this party. The guy came back with our coke and Aaron took a sip. "Woah!" he exclaimed "You sure this is coke!?"
"What do you think? Thats what you asked for." they person said walking away. Aaron and I looked at each other worriedly. I took the coke and took a sip. It tasted weird.
"Mase," Aaron called. "There arent any dugs at this party is there?" Mason looked puzzled.
"Not that Im aware mate? Why?"
"I think our drinks been spiked?" Aaron said. Mason grabbed it and sniffed it, then took a drink without touching the rim.
"Its fine. Just drink it and relax." Mason said walking away. Aaron and I finished the coke and sat listeneing to people talk. We could hear a loud group at the gate. Everyone looked to see three boganish looking guys walk in. "CHADS HERE" the tallest shouted. You could tell he loved himself. He walked straight in and grabbed a beer. "Who's this pretty lady?" he asked Aaron, looking at me.
"Its my friend, Ruby." Aaron said putting his arm around me. I never wanted him to let go, I was scared. Chad smiled and sat on a chair near me. Aaron yawned. "That coke has made me sleepy." he said. I looked at him. "Are you alright to drive?" I asked.
"Yeah I'll be fine." he assured me. We sat there for a while. Strangely, Aaron fell asleep- I was feeling pretty tired too. I looked at the bonfire as Aaron slept. Whenever I looked up, Chad was looking at me. It freaked the hell out of me. Tiredness started to get ahead of me and I started to fall asleep. Maybe that drink WAS spiked?

- - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up in a strange room. The paint on the walls was peeling and it smelt like smoke. There were posters of girls everywhere. This wasnt my room! I thought to myself. It wasnt any of the boys' either - not Aarons? I started to freak out, sitting up on the bed. Where was I? I stood up and walked around the house cautiously. My head felt dizzy.
"Beau? Jai? Aaron? Luke?" I called. "Mason?" I was so scared. My eyes went prickly. Where was I and who was I with? I felt my bra for my phone. Yes! It was still there. I found my way outside and stood outside the gate holding my phone. My hand was shaking as I searched through my contacts. I scrolled down to Beau and hit diall. When it was ringing I looked at the fence. 'CH@D$' it read in grafitti. HOW THE HELL DID I END UP AT CHADS? My heart went faster and tears streamed down my face. Beau answered his phone. "Hello"
"Beau," I said crying.
"Ruby, whats wrong? Are you okay?"
"I need you to come and get me"
"Thats fine bub, where are you?" he sounded concerned
"Im somehow at Chads? I dont even know?! My drink was spiked and I woke up here and I dont know where everyone is, Im scared." I cried even more.
"Holy balls!? Your drink was spiked?! What at Masons?"
"Yeah"
"Shit. I'll be there in five, maybe ten just hold on."
"Wait, Beau." I said "Please dont tell Luke." I begged. Beau was silent for a second.
"I wont, just stay safe love." and with that he hung up.

- - - - -- - - - -Beau's POV - - - - - - - - - - - -

I went into the kitchen and grabbed my keys. Then I walked into the boys' room and grabbed hold of Jai. Luke was on his bed sulking. "What the hell?" Jai said.
"Just f*cking get in the car." I told him. "BE BACK SOON" I shouted to Luke. No answer. Of course.
Jai and I got into the car and I started driving before he had even shut the door.
"Jeez, someones keen for Maccas." he said
"Nah im keen to pick up Ruby from Chads before anything bad happens to her." I told him
"What?"
"Her drink was spiked at the party, Chad took her back to his."
"Wheres Aaron?"
"I have no clue."
It took us about seven minutes to get to Chads. Just as we were pulling up, Chad and his mates got out of his car with bottles of drinks and a few packets of cigarettes- probably drugs too. Ruby, who was sitting on the top stair, got up and tried to stumble out of the gate. Chad grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back, causing her to fall over. I pulled up next to the footpath.

- - - -  - - - - - - Ruby's POV- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I saw Beaus car pull up and felt so much releif. I felt safe in his presense, he was my big brother. I tried to get up again but stumbled- my legs collapsed underneath me. I saw Jai running towards me. He knelt down with his arm around my shoulders, protecting me. "Jai!" I exclaimed, my speech was slurred. I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes. He picked me up like a baby, holding me under my legs and supporting my back. Quickly, he carried me to the car. I sat on his lap. Uncontollable tears ran down my face. "Shhhhh" he tried to calm me. "Im here, you're okay babe, you're safe." Jai stroked my hair and sqeezed me tighter, nuzzling his face into my hair. Beau was outside yelling. "What do you think your doing? What the hell were you THINKING  of doing? Taking advantage of her. DONT GO NEAR HER AGAIN."
Chad was yelling back. The last thing I wanted was a fist fight. Beau climbed back in the car and drove immediately. One of the boys threw a beer bottle at the car, but it hit the road behind us. We drove home in silence, me still teary in Jai's lap.
"I'm sorry, love" Beau said from the front.
"Dont be sorry, you saved me" I managed to say.
"Relax Rubes, your shaking." Jai told me.
We arrived home at some dreadful hour of the night. I got up groggily out of the car.Jai's arm was around my waist, supporting me upright. Beau stood in front of me. "You didnt tell Luke did you?" I whispered.
"Nope. Your secrets safe with me" Beau winked. I knew what he meant - that was what he had told me when he found out about the kiss. Beau picked me up balancing me on his hip and carrying me inside. The three of us walked into the house as quietly as we could, trying not to let Luke see. Unluckily, he was in the loungeroom and saw me being carried in, in the state I was in. How humiliating.
"Whats going on?" He said looking. "Is she alright?!?" He exclaimed, rushing to get up. Jai stopped him "Luke, shes fine."he tried to assure.
"Just let me see her" Luke begged.
"She doesnt want to see you" Jai told him. It wasnt exactly a lie. Luke cursed and hit the wall.
"Fine. Im waiting here until I can see her." he said sitting outside of my room. Beau sat me on my bed and grabbed out my phone which was ringing. It was Aaron.
'Ruby where are you?!'
'Its Beau. Where are YOU'
"Im still at the party. I fell asleep, I just woke up and Ruby was gone. Man I think our drink was spiked."
"Ruby was at Chads."
"CHADS?! IS SHE OKAY?" Aaron shouted
"Shes okay. I'll call you tomorrow."
"Tell her Im sorry. Bye"
"Bye man." Beau ended the call.
Luke was listening in on the conversation. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE WAS AT CHADS?! YOU PICKED HER UP FROM CHADS AND DIDNT TELL ME SHE WAS THERE?" he yelled.
"Calm down pretty boy." Beau told him
"Just let me see her." Luke whined. Beau questioned me with the look of his eyes. I shook my head.
"Not tonight, Luke" Beau said. There was a moment of silence, then Luke got up and walked to his room. Beau and I layed in bed. My head was still fuzzy. I had to get some sleep before tomorrow- work, photoshoot and probably facing Luke. Why couldnt my life just be normal?