Chapter Fifty-Three

Thankyou for waiting so patiently!!! As you might know, I got an overwhelming 47 names entered into the contest which blew me away and I'm really sorry I could only choose 6 girls. The draw was completely fair and random. I simply took six names from the boz and assigned them characters in no order or classification.

The two girls that won places to be in Meant To Be
( starting from this chapter and occasionally onwards) were:
@emmaadouglas as Emma (Ruby's cousin/friend)
@janoskianpower1 as Jessica (Jess) (Ruby/ Luke's friend)

The four girls that will be in my new Janoskians fan-fic that will be released soon are:
@skipsprincess as Samantha (Sam) (family friend/ bestfriend)
@CrystalBottecchia as Crystal (best friend)
@lilistjames as Lili (James' girlfriend)
@emilybieberbrooks as Emily (Brooks' brothers cousin/close friend)

I may need more characters in the future for my new story so I have decided to keep all the names and I can re-draw if I need extras - I will let you know through inbox if this happens. (Only for people who have already entered)
***If you are a winner for my next fanfic please inbox me (within the next week or so) to comfirm it or I will have to re draw your name***

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND AMAZING SUPPORT, YOU ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL AND SPECIAL TO ME AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY READING <3

spam my ask box! I love answering your questions- janoskian, personal or story related- don't hesitate!

http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

130 votes for Chapter 53 xx

------------------------------------------------------------

I zipped up my suitcase after triple checking my suitcase. Luke stood and laughed at me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"You are just so funny in a fluster."
"Luuukkkeeee." I groaned pretending to be upset.
"Aw baby." he smirked as he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.
"Ready to meet my crazy family?" I said turning around and smiling as my arms snaked around his neck and his hands onto my back.
"More than ready." he smiiled.
"Thats what they all say." I giggled before kissing Luke. I could feel him smile beneath our lips. Luke pulled away and looked at me seductively, making me have to regain my focus.
"Let's go." he took my suitcase and his, insisting that I didn't carry anything, we said goodbye to Jai, Beau and Gina and got in the taxi that had just pulled up in the driveway. Gina was all teary as we left and I could see Beau making kissy faces at the end of the driveway when we pulled out. Luke's hand found mine as I looked out of the window, containing my excitement. Not only would I be seeing my family soon but I finally got to introduce Luke to them.

We got to the airport and waited for a bit until we finaly boarded. Luke fell asleep about an hour into the flight, it was still early but there was no chance I could sleep at all - I was far too excited to see everyone. Luke woke up a few hours later and squeezed my hand, breathing heavily. "Ruby," he whispered.
"yeh hun," I replied softly.
"I'm scared." he said.
"Of what?" I giggled.
"Meeting everyone, are you sure thins is a good idea?"
"No. It isn't. We'll have to turn the plane around, - of course it's a good idea!" I said sarcastically. "Luke, they are going to absolutely love you." I assured him, he was so adorable when he was nervous.
"But what if they don't?"
"Trust me, they will love you as much as I do, now just relax." I smiled at him. Luke smiled and waited until I was seated forward again before he kissed my cheek and keeping his lips there for a few moments. I blushed and kissed his lips tenderly. "You are so breathtaking." he whispered, his breath against my ear and his fingers intertwining with mine. How did I get such a sweet guy in my life?
I fell asleep on Luke's shoulder for a half hour or so before he woke me softly as the flight attendents advised us we were landing. My smile widened. I'd be seeing my family in a matter of minutes now, I looked over at Luke who let out a deep breath - he really was nervous. Taking his hand, I looked him in the eye. "Please don't be nervous, I know how much they will adore you! Just be my beautiful, confident, funny Luke that I love." I smiled at him. Luke grinned and sqeezed my hand before getting his stuff that had somehow spreadout, into his hand luggage. As soon as we landed, I waited impatiently until we were allowed to be let out, holding onto my bag.
"I love seeing you like this." Luke smiled.
"Like what?" I chuckled, confused.
"Happy, excited, adorable." he said. I giggled and looked down until I was distracted by the indication we were allowed off the plane. We stood up with our stuff and waited for a while before we could actually get off because of the que. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder as we waited for a few minutes. People looked over at us either confronted or adoring of our affection towards each other, either way we didn't care. Finally when the line started moving, Luke quickly kissed my cheek and untangled his arms from around me. I got out of the plane and into the walkway where I noticed Luke was still held back, he walked towards me briskly as he got out, making me chuckle by the expression on his face. I took his hand and we walked towards the flight lounge/ exit together. "Remember to breathe." I joked, I could feel his body untense as I said that. We got out and I breathed a sigh of relief. I was home.