Chapter Fifty-One

***PLEASE READ**

HELOOO  sorry it's delayed, hope you all had a great Christmas. This message regards to new characters- I know its long but please bare with me!

Okay
so last chapter I advertised character positions in my fanfic, only expecting a few responses but I got the shock of my life waking up with 20 inboxes. Sadly I'm probably going to be ending Meant To Be once I finish my last few ideas so I will only be introducing one or two new characters. As most of you know I am writing a new janoskians fanfic soon which I have already planned out and will be needing quite a few new characters such as friends, fans and family so I've made a plan which I think is pretty fair seeing as I can't choose between you guys!
If you want to be a character in my new fanfic
or Meant To Be, INBOX me your name (that will be used in the story) and I will write your username down and pick out the names of my new characters from a hat so it is 100% fair- if I need more as I go along in the story, I'll pick another name and so on. I will stop collecting names not next chapter, but the one after that (I'll let you know) and will introduce the new character(s) soon after and announce the the characters of my new fanfic in the last chapter :)

Sorry but I will only accept entries through inbox, not on my message board or comments, it just makes it much easier. Also if you have already inboxed me it's probably a good idea to send another one so I am sure to write you down. x

Thankyou all so much for your amazing support, you have no idea how happy it makes me! I really can't wait to release my new fanfic, I have some really different and exciting ideas that you will all hopefully like :) Anyway, in the meantime, Enjoy! xx

110 votes for Chapter 52 <3

 http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

----------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into school late, my alarm didn't go off and I missed the train. I knocked on the classroom door and walked into English. Everyone's eyes were on my as I went to take a seat behind Luke.
"Anything you want to say Miss WIliiams." the teacher aksed. He always had a problem with me.
"Sorry for being late."
"And."
"Next time I won't be?" giggles filled the classroom.
"Sorry for interupting my class, is that what you said?" asked Mr Skead.
"Sorry for interupting your class sir." I said sighing and getting out my books. I hated school so much,ugh.
"You okay?" asked Luke turning around. I was in the pissiest mood I ignored Luke and concentrated on the teacher, feeling really bad about it. I just could not concentrate at all. Before I knew it I was doodling on my books again. Mr Skead walked past and scratched his forehead, looking at the book that was to the side of my desk. "How can you explain the scribble this time?" asked the teacher.
"Uh, I-
"Sorry sir, it was me." interupted facing me. I frowned at him and signalled for him to turn around again, he ignored me- fair enough.
"So you both like to ruin property? Then you can both go to the office." he spat. I got up and shoved everything in my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and storming out of the room. I had basically spent more time in the office than in class my past month at Penola.
"Ruby." I heard Luke call from behind me. I put my head down and kept walking, scared that he would see me upset. "Rubes." he said running towards me now. I stopped and turned aound, collapsing in his open arms, huging him tightly.
"Baby what's wrong?" Luke asked kissing the top of my head.
"Nothing." I fibbed. Luke tilted my chin up with his finger and looked at my tearfilled eyes.
"You hate it here don't you."
"No." I defended wiping my eyes. "I'm just tired." I said.
"And I can see through all of your silly little lies." he smiled. "No-one said you had to like it here."
"I want to though. I want to help you so badly, I promise-"
"No more promises Ruby." he said stroking my hair. "You're all I want, I have you. I am getting better and you're moving back in in 9 days." he smiled. "Just be happy, for me."
"I am happy Luke."
"Not at school you're not." he said."Come on, I'm taking you home." Luke insisted taking my hand. I couldn't argue. We looked around for teachers and walked out of the school grounds and to the train station. It was quiet on the way home, just Luke and I, pretty much silent. We got home, hoping that Gina wasn't there or we would be in trouble. Beau and Jai would be with Norman or at the gym. As we walked in the house, we discovered no one was home- to our relief. I went into what once was my room and would be again in 9 days, and crashed on the bed. Luke followed me and layed down to my side, pulling me closer to him. We layed there thoughtfully in each others arms.
"Ruby I want you to do a favour for me."
"What is it babe?"
"I want you to leave Penola after this term."
"Luke I can't do that."
"Why not?" he asked.
"I want to be there with you."
"I am so much better, I actually want to go to school and besides, it's our last year, we wouldn't be able to concentrate with each other there. Please Ruby, I can't stand seeing you unhappy." he made up excuses.
"Luke I told Gina I would."
"I don't care what you told anyone, you are in Melbourne for work and that's how it's going to stay, alright?" he smiled. I grinned back and hugged him tighter than ever.
"Really Luke I-"
"For me. I want to do it for me, okay?"
"Are you 100% sure Luke." Luke nodded.
"200% sure" he chuckled.
"Thankyou." I whispered, holding him.
"It's the best for the both of us," he smiled before kissing my cheek. I cupped his face in my hands and climbed on top of him, kissing him passionately. Luke's hands snaked up to my waist as his tongue slowly entered my mouth, my hands running through his hair. I sat up and smiled pulling off my school jumper and throwing it off the bed. Luke smirked sexily and attached his lips onto mine again, my hands lid up and down Lukes chest before unbuttoning his school top and untangling him from it. He chuckled and pulled me up further his body. His abs were visible from working out. I smiled and kissed him as my hands rested underneath his collarbones. Luke rolled me over so that he was on top of me, playfully kissing me. He unbuttoned my school dress and slid it off, showing the frilly bra he had brought me and my pink briefs. "You are so sexy." he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. His lips traced down then back up my neck before leaving tiny kisses along my collarbone. I sighed in pleasure and sat up kissing Luke again before unzipping and removing his pants. He pulled me on top of him so I could easily kiss him. Slowly but surely Luke pulled down my briefs making me giggle and kiss his neck carefully. Luke spun me over again and smiled, "I love you." he said sexily as he slowly entered. I caught my breath and held his neck. "I love you more." I said barely concentraing in speaking. Luke's lips softly touched mine as he carefully moved, thrusting his hips. Unexpected moans slipped from my mouth, making Luke smirk and kiss me harder. "Luke," I breathed. I arched my back and Luke's strong arm caught me, pulling me closer to him. I smiled at his touch, each moment made me love him even more. He slowed after a while and we both layed down, covering ourselves with only a sheet, Luke pulled me closer into him and rested his chin on my shoulder, occassionally kissing my neck. "You are pefect."
"Nowhere near it." I remarked.
"Flawless." said Luke igoring my comment. I laughed and pecked his cheek. I looked at the time and sat up, covering myself partially with the sheet. "Let's answer some twitter questions." Luke said ruffling his hair. "What about a twitcam" I smiled.
"A naked twitcam." Luke smirked cheekily as he pulled my body back down towards him. I giggled.
"Well I was thinking of having a shower and dressing before the twitcam but whatever floats your boat I guess." I smiled up at Luke as he hugged my body close to his.
"A joint shower would float my boat." he winked and kissed my nose playfully.
I waited at Luke's for Gina to come home, doing a twitcam in the meantime. I wanted to let Gina know that I was leaving Penola at the end of the term. I really fely horrible but Luke was right- he was basically better and I had to focus on what I really moved to Melbourne for. The front door unlocked and Gina walked into the house. I left Luke to continue the twitcam and walked into the living room where she was. "Hey hun." she smiled.
"Hey." I replied sheepishly, already feeling bad. "Gina. I need to let you know something. Me and Luke talked about it and we came to an agreement."
"Oh god you're not splitting up are you?!"
"No! No, nothing like that."
"What is it then?" she asked coming to comfort me.
"I'm really unhappy at school. I know I said I would be fine going but I feel like I'm wasting my time, everyone elses time and energy. My work is concerned about my quality of the job, and I'm not liking it as much."
"Oh love!"
"I'm so sorry Gina but I really don't think I can stay, it's draining me."
"Hunny don't worry! Finish this term and I'll pull you out. You've helped Luke so much by just being here- being you, we are so grateful to have you in our lives." she said pulling me into a hug.
"Thankyou." I breathed in relief
"Just sort your work out and I'll do the rest." she smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear caringly.
"I owe you so much Gina." I said hugging her again.
"You mean I owe you!" we both laughed. "Don't stress, I'm taking care of everything." she smiled. I was so thankful that I had such a beautiful person like Gina in my life. I felt instantly happier, things could only go up from here.

-------------------------------------------

9 DAYS LATER

I hugged Rochelle, Mark, Josh and Mary goodbye, thanking them for having me. I was so excited to be moving back in AGAIN, the past few months had been really difficult but they seemed to be over.
"Thanks for everything." I told Rochelle.
"No worries Ruby, Stay safe." she replied, "We'll be in touch." I kinda hoped not. I got into the front seat of Beau's car and waved at the family as we drove away. I felt like a massive weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I sat back and breathed out.
"YAYY RUBY YOU'RE LIVING WITH ME AGAIN!!" he shouted.
"WONDERFUL", we both laughed. "So why wouldn't Luke come?"
"You tell me." he said poking out his tongue. I laughed like a lunatic.
"No but really Beau, why isn't he here?"
"You'll see." he smiled as he turned off the main road. Finaly we pulled up at the Brooks house. Most of my stuff had been moved back over the past week so it was only my overnight bag that I had to carry in. Beau unlocked the door and let me go in first. Gina squealed and ran to hug me as soon as I stepped in the door soon followed by Jai who smiled and picked me up and spun me around, hugging me tightly. "So glad your back Rubes." he grinned putting me down.
"So am I." I said about to cry. "Wheres Luke?" I asked excitedly. Gina smiled and directed to down the hall. I grinned and walked to my room, opening the door to find Luke sitting on my bed, a bunch of flowers next to him. He got up when he saw me walk in and smirked. I returned the favour and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Luke!" I squealed, giggling. Luke's lips crashed onto mine as he lowered me down and pulled me closer to him.
"You're finally back home" he chuckled. I nodded and continued to kiss him. We pulled away and laughed at myself, crying of happiness. "You're a nutter." chuckled Luke. I laughed and wiped away my tears. with me hand. Luke grabbed the flowers and passed them to me. "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl." he smiled.
"You are so corny Luke." I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Thankyou, they are beautiful."
"Please don't go crazy, but I got you something small."
"Lukeee" I whined.  I always felt so bad when he bought me stuff.
"Just accept it Rubes."
"You always spoil me though, I hardly get you anything!"
"Bullshit." Luke laughed. "I have everything I need right here." he smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and quickly kissing my lips. I smiled.
"Please just take it." Luke said quietly, I groaned. Luke took it as an agreement and smiled, pressing something small and cold into my palm. I looked down and gaped.
"Luke, that's too big, I can't take it."
"Yes you can. Please, it's another memory." he grinned. I smiled back and looked at the beautiful charm that Luke had given me with an imprinted infinity mark in the centre.
"Thankyou gorgeous boy" I said pressing my lips to Lukes, I could feel his smile underneath my lips as his hands travelled down my back then along my arms, taking the charm from my hand and asjusting it onto my bracelet. "I love you so much." I said choking up again.
"Ruby, I can't even explain what I feel for you, I just hope you give me forever to show you." he said pulling me close to him. I started crying again, smiling and feeling like an idiot, pressing my body towards Luke and hugging him tightly. Luke stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head as he hugged me close. I wanted to stay like this, just me and him, for eternity.