Chapter Forty

Sorry it's a little late! I've taken an idea form one of the readers which was similar to my idea so it fitted in perfectly! Thankyou natluvsbeadles :) x I am going to try and start writing longer chapter which may mean it will be longer in between updates but tell me what you think. I have a few more things planned but may have to wrap it up after that :( I'll see what happens
Thankyou for reading! Enjoy :) x

80 votes for chapter 41 <3

--------------------------------------------------

I stayed in Lukes arms, it felt as though they were the only thing keeping me from falling apart. I was honestly so excited for the arrival of the baby and now everything had gone wrong. "Settle down babe, everything is going to be fine." Luke assured me.
"It isn't Luke! How can everything be fine if we have just lost a child?!"
"Honey, I talked to the nurse and she told me it was completely normal. A lot of people miscarry before 3 months just because the baby's development isn't stable. It is not your fault gorgeous." Luke told me. I cried even more. At some point I mustve fallen asleep because I woke up the next morning in bed at around 11:30. Luke woke up a few minutes after me. I rubbed my eyes and wriggled closer to hug him.
"I called work for you earlier." he said.
"Thankyou lovely." I cooed, kissing his lips.
"Feeling better?"
"I don't know. Are you?" I was still really upset but I had to try and get my life back to normality for both Luke and my sake.
"I don't know either." said Luke. I brushed the hair from his face to the side. His eyes were red from crying. That made my heart break even more. His phone started ringing and he ignored it. I reached over him and answered it.
"LUKE ANTHONY MARK BROOKS GET BACK HOME RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE NOT GOT PERMISSION TO SNEAK OUT AT ANY HOUR OF THE NIGHT." Yelled Gina from the other end before I could even say hello.
"Gina, it's Ruby."
"My love! I'm so sorry! Why have you got Luke's phone?!"
"He's still sleeping." I kind of lied.
"So he's at your house?" she sounded so confused.
"Yeh, I needed a bit of company last night. I wasn't feeling too great. I'm sorry to get him in trouble!"
"No! sweethart that's fine. Don't worry about telling Luke I called. I'll leave you two be." said Gina. I couldn't help giggle. We both knew she would do anything for Luke and I to be a couple again or for me to move back in again.
"Bye Gina." I said.
"Cya hun. Love ya."
"Love you too." I told her before hanging up.
"I could hear her yelling." Laughed Luke. I giggled along with him. We looked into each others eyes, Luke sighed. "It will work out next time for us." he told me. A single tear rolled onto my pillow. I nodded and tried to smile. "That was traumatising." I whispered as I hugged Luke tightly. He wrapped his strong arms around me and gave me a long kiss. "I know babe. I'm sorry you had to go through that."
I stayed close to Luke until he reached over to his pants on the ground and pulled something from his pocket. When he came back to laying on his side, he softly took my wrist and placed something around it. I pulled out my hand from underneath the covers and looked at it. It was my bracelet. I grinned widely and let out a small chuckle followed by an unexpected tear. I honestly ws such an emotional wreck right now. I studied it closely. On it was an extra charm- 'Strength" It had printed on it.
"I was going to give it to you before.." Luke cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Louis." he almost whispered. "But I guess it kind of makes more sense now."
"Thankyou so much. You are amazing." I kissed Luke.
"So does this mean you forgive me for being a jerk and will let me be your boyfriend again."
I smiled and nodded. "It does." Luke grinned and let out the cutest chuckle.
"Come to mine tonight for dinner. We can share the news." he said. "Thats if you're feeling up to it?" he quickly corrected himself.
"I'm always up for Gina's cooking."
"Good." he said sexily before holding my body close and embracing me in a long, meaningful kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - BEAU'S POV - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -

I was home alone and bored shitless. I went into the twin's room and turned the TV on. Guess x-box was my only option until Jai got home. "Where is the fucking remote." I muttered to myself. Kicking the boy's clothes around and looking through every drawer, I searched for the remote. I pulled the blankets off their beds and threw the pillows across the room. Nothing but a square piece of paper flew out. Confused, I picked up the paper which turned out to be a photo that came from underneath Luke's pillow. "Shit." I said aloud as I looked properly at the photo or as it turned out to be- an ultrasound picture. Quickly I looked at the date to make sure it wasn't kept from Christi's. Nope. About three months ago. So did this mean Ruby and Luke were going to be parents? I was so confused until finally everything fell into place. Was this the reason for the huge fight and Ruby moving out this whole time? I had to talk to Luke. He was in deep shit.