Chapter Forty-Eight

Sorry! I've had a writers block. I guess this is a kind of fill in chapter before I start the new ideas :) I promise I will try and update more often! xx

Enjoy!

95 votes for next Chapter <3

--------------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed on twitter. A few weeks ago I had made the decision to go back to school with Luke and since then had officially been enrolled into Penola. My work agreed and assigned me to two days a week and a weekend. That meant I probably wouldn't get a promotion for a while but hey, it was only a year right? Luke had his on and off days, his medication was working pretty well but he still had a way to go which meant I still wasn't aloud to move back in. "Rubes, are you upstairs?" called Rochelle.

"YEP" I shouted back. I was still grounded for however many weeks she had added on in the past few weeks. I stayed in my room for most of the time I was home. My phone buzzed next to me. I read the message that was from Luke: 'look outside the front door ;)' I smiled like a lunatic and headed down stairs, trying not to catch Rochelle's attention. I opened the door to find a small red note, picking up up quickly, I read it. 'Not trying to be creepy but look outside your bedroom window x'

I tried not to laugh as I ran back up stairs and looked outside. Luke was standing their in his beige jeans and Lakers jersey, his old nikes and his blue patterned beanie on. I couldn't help but laugh as he caught my eye, he looked pretty nervous. I would be  too if I was standing in Rochelle's backyard without permission. I sprinted downstairs to the back door and quickly let Luke in. His muscular body was wet from the light rain, it only made him sexier. Before he could explain, I took his and hand and ran upstairs with him to my room, shutting the door ubruptly. We both started laughing uncontrolably.

"Why and how did you get into the backyard?!"

"Magic" Luke replied. I laughed again and gave him a kiss. "So listen," he said holding my waist. "I talked to my mum and she kind of agreed to cover up for you while you and I go for a bit of a roadtrip?"

"To where?!" I giggled.

"Wherever, who knows." Luke smiled as he whispered into my ear.

"What does she mean by cover up?"

"You are coming to Swan Hill with us for a week for a family thing." Luke explained. I looked at him, I was still unsure. "The car is packed for whenever you're ready." he smirked.

"You are mad." I stated. "But I love you."

"Not as much as I love you." Luke said before crashing his lips onto mine. That sealed the deal.

"RUBY!" called Rochelle. Oh shit. Luke and I looked at each other frantically and went into mental mode. I opened my closet door and shoved Luke in, quickly closing it an jumping back onto my bed, trying to act normal if that was possible. Rochelle opened my bedroom door and looked around suspiciously. "I thought I heard you talking to someone?"

"Yeah, Kaitlyn rung for a chat." I lied.

"Right." Rochelle said. "Now Gina rang me last night asking me something."

"What is it?" I asked innocently.

"She wanted to know if you were up to going up to Swan Hill for a week with the family."

"Would I be aloud to?" I said sweetly.

"I talked about it with Mark and we both agree that you can EVEN though you're supposed to be grounded, as long as there is no misceif when you get back." she said. I squealed with excitement and gave her a hug. "Thankyou!" I chimed.