Chapter Fifty-Two

Short chapter guys! sorry it took so long, I'm trying to find a way to get the next idea going. I'll be away until monday so no update until after then :)
There is still time for you to enter the competition! I will be drawing the winners names when I post my next chapter! All the info is in the last chapter

Enjoy!

120 votes for Chappter 53 <3

http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was my last day at Penola. Luke ran into my room early to wake me with kisses. I giggled and hugged him close, his head nuzzling into my neck, his arms squeezing me around my waist and he kissed me on the forehead. "Last day." Luke said smiling. I sighed happily.
"Are you sure this is okay?" I asked.
"For the millionth time, yesss" Luke assured me. I had always been making sure it was alright if I left since I decided not to continue earlier this term. I laughed and layed on my back, colsing my eyes and smiling at the fact it was my very VERY last day at school. "You are so beautiful." said Luke sleepily, making my heart beat faster. I always got butterflies when Luke said things like that to me, yet all these months of dating, I still couldn't pin point why.
"Let's get up." I said laying on my side and holding the side of Luke's waist softly.
"Alrightio." Luke joked cheefully. I giggled and followed him into the kitcken. Gina had cooked us pancakes and left them on the table where Beau and Jai were already pigging out on them. Gina came rushing in the room just as we sat down giving us each a kiss goodbye. "Have a great day hun! And remember, you made the right choice, love ya." she told me before running out the door, obviously late for work. "Save some for us!" Luke snapped at Beau.
"I figured you guys shared everything so can't you share breakfast?" Beau said cheekily. Luke put up his middle finger towards Beau and flicked his nose making everyone snicker.
"So I thought I might escort you home today." Jai spoke in a british accent.
"Well that'd be lovely" I tried to copy him, very badly and managing to make everyone laugh. "I'd like to see you guys do better." I said getting up and putting my hands on my hips.
"Now, now, that would be silly" said Beau starting his amazing British accent.
"I agree, sorry beutiful." Luke spoke in his well rehearsed accent. I looked at them all with raised eyebrows before I cracked up laughing at how stupid the whole conversation really was, making them all laugh aswell. I took one last bite of my breakfast and went to get ready, putting on my school dress and putting my hair half up half down. After doing my makeup and packing my bag, Luke and I were ready to walk to the train station together. Beau took photos like always and Luke and I walked there together for the last time. As always it was crazy at the station, people would still judge my relationship with Luke and would always try to get inbetween us, but today I wasn't having it. Luke snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his side. I held on to his arm that was around me, pulling him slightly closer. People looked and whispered, making me feel insecure again- this was one of the reasons I hated coming to school- people acted like they all hated me. Luke leant closer to me and whispered in my ear, "please ignore them sweethart, you are beautiful." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder before he took me and everyone around us by suprise by tilting my head up and planting a passionate kiss on my lips. Girls gave me death stares as we pulled apart but I couldn't have cared less. The train came and everyone got on. I held onto Luke's hand as we got on, trying to stay together. We finally found a seat, across from James. We were in mid conversation when Charlotte came and took the seat across from James. Luke's body tensed next to mine.
"Hey guys!" she chirped fakely, erasing the awkward silence that she created.
"Hey" we all kind of moaned at different times.
"Look I'm not here to bother you but I'm selling tickets to the end of year ball just so you know who to come to!" we all just looked at her. "I haven't actually got a date at the moment so yeh." she said seeking attention from Luke.
Luke completely ignored Charlotte. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I grinned back and squeezed his hand. Charlotte groaned and left the seat. James, Luke and I all laughed, thankgod she left. Charlotte was such a pain towards our group, especially Luke. She was always trying to get Luke's attention.
Finally we got to school and into the quad, people swarmed around our group for a while, signing my school dress with markers. Luke stood next to me, holding my hand the whole time, he was so sweet, he never liked big crowds around me because he was 'scared I'd get hurt'. The bell rang and Luke walked me to my class along with James. Science was pretty fun, the whole day was alright as we didn't really do much seeing as it was the last day of term. Last period was English with Luke, we mucked around and took hilarious photos on my laptop with photobooth, the relief teacher didn't really seem to care. The end of the day grew closer and as a few minutes remained Luke looked at me tearfully. "Please don't cry." I said resting my hand softly on his cheek.
"Of course I won't." he said pulling himself together. "I'll miss you, but I know you have to go. I want you to." he told me. I smiled and giggled a bit at how it came out.
"Gee thanks," I laughed. Luke joined in and ruffled his hair. The siren sounded and cheers filled the classroom before people started to get up. I snaked my hands behind Lukes neck and kissed him, I didn't care who saw or what anyone thought, I would probably never see these people again. I got up from my chair and grabbed my stuff. People came over to hug me goodbye, it was all a bit sad. Once we got out of the classroom, Luke took my hand and we went to the carpark where Jai said he'd meet us. Suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind. I turned around in shock to see Lili behind me. "Lil!" I shouted and hugged her tightly. "I will miss you so so much!"
"Sport will never be the same." she said pulling a sad face.
"I promise we will catch up all the time." I smiled.
"Of course we will! You're not getting rid of me that quickly!" she laughed. Lili, Luke and I walked to the car and talked for a bit. "Lili these are Luke's brothers Jai and Beau." I introduced them. Jai got out of the car to join the conversation and I couldn't help but notice him and Lili stealing glances of each other as we all talked. Luke must've noticed aswell as he was struggling not to laugh.
"Come on," Beau groaned from the window.
"What's up your ass?" Luke asked him.
"Your mum." Beau stated.
"Well that is awkward." Jai said and we all laughed. I hugged Lili goodbye and we all got in the car.
"Lili's cute." Jai smirked. Beau, Luke and I all looked at each other
"OoooHHHHHhh" we all rehearsed. Jai blushed and looked outside the passangers seat. I got out my phone and secretly texted him Lili's number so he wouldn't get any shit from his brothers. He smiled towards the back at me and sent back a huge thankyou. He was a sweetie.

We got home and dumped everything inside. "WOOOOOO" yelled Beau. "SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVER." Beau shouted in a corny accent like something off High School Musical. I laughed as he tackled me onto the couch and tried to tickle me. I laughed uncontrollably before the twins came into the room, looking at us like complete freaks. "I thought we could have a mega movie night tonight, do a twitcam aswell." Luke spoke, chuckling at the sight of Beau and I. "And we're getting chinese mum said." spoke Beau, texting someone at the same time- my guess was Lili. That night was really fun. Gina came home with dinner and we watched two comedies before starting the twitcam. Beau fell asleep on Luke's shoulder making the fans tweet like crazy. It wansn't until Beau started to dribble on Luke's shoulder that we thought we'd call it a night. Luke pushed Beau harshly off his shoulder.
"Stop drooling on my you fuck you're not a baby." Luke spat at him. Jai and I laughed madly as Luke removed his wet shirt and Beau woke up confused and almost lost. Luke left the room, I heard the back door open, he obviously went outside. I said goodnight and went to wait for him in my room. My phone buzzed and I groaned, leaning over to get it.
"Last day of school doesn't mean you can't get away from me." Chad texted. I ignored it.
"You're coming to the ball with me." he stated. Again I ignored it.
"Answer yes or else private info will come out." I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. Suddenly Luke appeared at my door. I jumped slightly and smiled. "Hey!" I said in suprise, locking my phone.
"Who texting?" he asked. I showed him the text before he answed back 'no' and blocked the number. I knew Chad would find a way to keep torturing me but at least it was put off for now. Luke went back outside the door briefly and came back in seconds late holding a stunning orangey pink rose.
"Whats this for?!" I said as he handed it to me.
"A bribe." he winked. I smiled and looked at him, slightly confused. "Be my ball date?" he smirked.
"Of course." I smiled widely.
"You can be my cinderella." he said starting to kiss me. I returned the kiss and smiled again.
"And you can be my prince charming."
"I love you princess." Luke said breaking away from our kiss.
"I love you more."
"To the moon and back?" Luke grinned.
"More than the stars shine."