Chapter Sixty

OH MY GOD. LAST CHAPTER! Not going to lie, a few tears were shed.

Thankyou so much to all you beautiful people for reading and appreciating my story, you have no clue how happy you have made m :')
I promise I have so much more to come soon with my new fanfic and the sequel of Meant To Be. Sorry it has taken me forever, I wanted the last chapter to be a bit longer than the other chapters.

Please keep asking me questions because I love answering them and if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate in telling me!

I can't wait to get started on my new stories and I pinky promise I'll keep you all updated :)

Anywayss! I guess thats all! Thankyou times ten zillion again and enjoy!! <3

http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

-----------------------------------------------------------

I got home after shopping with Kaity. It was a week before the Penola ball and I had mostly half days at work lately. Kaitlyn and I usually hung out or went out after we had finished our shift. Luke was back at school and had tonnes of catch up work to do which made it a bit more difficult to spend a lot of time with him. Everything was just about back to normal, although Luke still had physio twice a week. Tonight Kaitlyn was spending the night at mine. The boys were going out with some friends and no girls were going. I felt bad leaving Gina by herself so I invited Kaity over. Gina had known her since she was little and they got on like mother and daughter.

Kaitlyn and I chose a few movies for the night. Tonight we had the bigger screen in the lounge room since the boys were gone. We got in our pyjamas and set up our first movie. 

"Mind if I join you two?" asked Gina coming into the lounge in her trackies and a tray of food. Even though Kaity and I were planning on going healthy, we couldn't say no to chocolate, chips and starburst. We were halfway through the movie when Kaitlyn got a phone call. 

"Hello," she said answering it. 

"YOU DID THE WRONG NUMBER BEAU!" I heard someone shout through the phone. Kaitlyn widened her eyes and held the phone an arms length away from her as we could hear Beau and Luke shouting at each other and laughing. 

"I think it's for you." She passed her mobile to me with a confused expression on her face. I rolled my eyes as Kaity continued to watch the movie. 

"Hello?" 

"IT'S RUBY NOW" Beau screamed. I lowered the volume. I heard Luke's voice come closer. 

"HEY MY GIRL" He shouted. 

"Luke, quiet down, you're deafening me." I tried not to laugh. He was so drunk. 

"I love you so so sooo much." Luke slurred. He was rotten drunk, but it still made me smile. 

"I love you too Luke, do you need me to pick you up?" I got kind of worried. I knew it wasn't necessary but I was always so paranoid about everywhere Luke went and what he did since the crash. 

"Nahhhh this is a guys night out." Luke said only just getting it out. I heard cheers from behind him. 

"Okay. Just make sure Beau looks after you." I told him although I knew Beau had way too much to drink as well. At least I knew they were walking and not driving. 

"Beau's looking after me good Rubes, he got me a slurpee. A cold one, the ones we get together, you know them?" 

"Yeah, I know the ones Luke." I grinned at his drunken stupidity.