Chapter Two

Gina and I walked down the hall back down to the front of the house.
"Boys!" She called "Ruby's here!"
I stepped into the room and felt exposed. All three boys looked at me. I smiled at them and thankfully they all smiled back. "This is Beau, Luke and Jai" said Gina pointing to them as she talked. I had seen these boys somewhere, I was sure of it, I just couldn't think where. My thoughts were disturbed by Beau standing up and giving me a bear hug. He grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up. I felt eveyone's eyes roll including Gina's. Once Beau had put me down he took a second to look at me.
"So you're my new little sister, hey?" He smiled as he rested his arm on my shoulder. "And I though we had enough girls in this house." Beau smiled cheekily as he looked at his brothers. Jai stuck his toungue out and Luke gave him the evils. I couldn't help but giggle. I could tell my stay was going to be very entertaining. Both Luke and Jai got up off the couch and greeted me with a warm hug. The whole family was so welcoming.
"Are you hungry?" asked Gina.
"Um, I'm ok thanks." I replied.
"Alright then, I'm off to bed. Sorry love, I would stay up with you but I've had a big day."
"That's fine" I told Gina.
"You can just hang out here with us." Jai suggested.
"Ok but dont scare her," Gina joked as she kissed her sons goodnight. The boys chuckled. "And don't stay up TOO late." she added. The boys groaned. "Night Ruby," Gina said kissing my cheek as if I was one of her children. "If you get cold there is an extra blanket in the drawer." She said as she walked out of the room. I had a feeling I was going to need that extra blanket.

I walked over and flopped on the couch - I was exhausted. Luke wriggled over next to me and slung his arm around me.
"So you're a Perth girl?" he asked.
"Luke don't be a seed" teased Jai. Luke shot up the finger at his twin brother.
"Ahaha yeah I am." I replied.
The boys kept asking me questions. Did I know anyone here?, Why was I in Melbourne?, How long was I staying?, Do I like this- Do I like that... they went on forever. Beau, Jai and Luke were so easy to talk to. We stayed up chatting for hours and already I felt as though I was a part of their family.
It wasn't until Gina called out "BED!!" that we decided to call it a night. Again they all hugged me goodnight and went into their rooms except for Luke.
"If you ever need anything my room's through here," he showed me pointing. "Kitchen is to the right and bathroom to the left. I'll give you a proper tour through the house tomorrow." He said winking.
I liked Luke. He was automatically loveable and I could tell that we were going to be good friends. Luke took me to my room and hugged me tight.
"Night Ruby,"
"Night Luke" I replied, and went into my room closing the door behind me.
I got into my pyjamas and crawled into bed, pulling my blankets over me. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, the thoughts that were flooding my mind put me to sleep.