Chapter 60- Feverish kitty

-Smack-

-Smack-

-Smack-

'Why did you do that to me? Heuheuheuheu Why did you!!'

-Smack-

She yelled with her face filled with tear again.

'Ouchhhhh..'

The big figure moaned uncontrollably when his back was being attacked in a severe level. He had just fallen asleep minutes ago after that disaster. His head still ached from the drink last night.

The tall body quick grabbed the bolster and threw it away before buried his face in the cottony pillow. He was so exhausted to open his eyes.

-Pachh-

-Pachh-

-Pachh-

Without weapon, Ellena used her both arms this time. She slapped that naked upper body as if she was killing the nasty mosquitoes.

Her fingernails scratched that pale skin in many rows with fire in her eyes.

'Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ouchhhhhhh!!'

The sleeping person screamed his lung out in a second. He twisted in pain and rolled over.

All in all, he gave up. The big figure sat up with a dark frown on his face.

'So you're now getting better and start showing off your superpower again?'

He hissed and glared Ellena annoyingly.

'L-le-Leo!!'

Ellena stuttered, seeing the guy's face this vivid. She covered her jaw in surprise. Her eyes shook in disbelief.

'???'

Leo turned puzzle when that tiny hand was stroking his face lightly.

'It-it-it's really you!'

Ellena sobbed and began checking his features. She was afraid.. That gorgeous face ahead her was not Leo but a fake image in her dream.

She wondered whether she woke up already or was still dreaming.

'Yeah, it's me! Who do you think I am?'

Leo mussed up his hair and squinted Ellena. She quick shook her head and dashed into Leo's arms.

'Tell me I'm not dreaming..'

She whispered and snuggled into that warm chest. Her eyes suddenly closed.

'Elli..'

Leo shook her shoulder lightly.

'Wake up! Have something to eat first. You've been throwing up these hours.'

Leo gazed at her worriedly. She may not have remembered herself but her condition was terrible.

She got up unconsciously and cleaned out her stomach. He was shocked; fortunately he could carry her to the restroom on time.

It was not one but uncountable times and the final one, ten minutes ago; she puked up all over his shirt! Guess what, she began talking deliriously.

'Elli...'

He called out, noticing her weak body.

'Emmmm..'