Chapter 18- Warm-up

Chapter 18- Warm-up

' Alright, I'll do it myself'

' <(=0=)>'

Ellena waved her hand and walked to the bureau, drying her wet hair happily..

Wh-what??! Why did she change her mind again!!??

Leo stared at his hands regretfully before headed to Ellena.

' Mweo(What)??' Ellena raised up her eyebrow as she spotted Leo stood still through the mirror.

' My reward...' A soft husky voice whispered..

Ellena smirked and shook her head.

' Not now..' She bent down and untied the handkerchief then grabbed the antibiotic bottle.

' Wait, lemme help!'

Leo knelt and did everything perfectly until Ellena couldn't get her eyes off that gorgeous face.

' Oppa..' She stared at that pale face for a long time and decided to talk..

' Emm??' Leo chinned up then back to her foot.

' Do you want to live with me like this forever??' Ellena bit her lip as that big hand stalled his movement. She was afraid he might have said no.

' Why not??' Leo smiled and messed her hair which gave a bomb in Ellena's heart. She felt many bubble clouds were surrounding her right now!!

' Even if you'll get hit??'

-Nod-

' Even if you'll get scold??'

-Nod-

' Even if you'll be in trouble??'

-Nod-

' Even if.. I am this useless??'

Leo touched her lips to say no more word and shook his head gently..

' Don't talk like this! You're priceless and my babe is the best!!' He stroked that cottony cheek and pulled over.

' Also..' He chinned up and touched that small hand.

' No one gonna make me feel this peace just by holding her hand..'

The husky voice uttered and rubbed Ellena's cheek..

' No one can enchant me just by touching her body..'

'...........'

' No one can make me this worry just she's out of my sight..'

'..........'

' No one gonna cause me happy just seeing her bright smile..'

'...........'

' No one can drive me insane just spotting her whining face..'

'...........'

' No one gonna make my heart beat this fast just staying around her..'

The big hand grabbed her hand and placed it on his left chest which was now rocking hard.

' And no one gonna make me head over heels as much as I've never imagined myself like this one..'

The slender forefinger knocked lightly on Ellena's small nose and pinched it playfully.

' Oh my!! What did I just say!!??' Leo rubbed his head embarrassingly, realizing his weird confession earlier and covered his turned-to-red cheeks. He quickly stood up when Ellena stared at him blankly with her jaw dropped in stupefaction.