Chapter 17- Change

Chapter 17- Change

-Ting Tong Ting Tong-

Ellena pressed the doorbell but no one gonna open her the door.

-Ting Tong Ting Tong-

She lied the bags on the floor and typed the pass codes.

Just forgot that she was living here not the guest one!! -0-

Stupid Elli!!

-Crack-

The door opened but the atmosphere was quiet and dark out here!!

Where're they?? Already go to bed??

Ellena glanced over; yet the darkness blocked her sight. She searched for the electrical switch. And when the light turned on, Ellena screamed out loud as her body was up in the air.

-Hug-

' AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhh >0<'

' Wh-what?? What's the matter?'

Haru quickly ran from the living room with that loud yell then rushed to the paper boxes as the smell of Ddukbokkie spread over.

' Oppa!! You are scaring the daylights out of me!!' Ellena tapped hard on the person's back who was laughing at her crazily.

' Put me down!! I can't breathe!! ><'

It was true since her head was dived down and she saw things went around. It was because Leo was spanning her at the moment!!

Didn't he say that he was angry with her earlier and what was this ?? =_=

Oh my!! My stomach went bingeul bingeul now!! @o@

' Oppa!!'

' Alrightx3, if next time, you're late like this I will spin you 30 times!!' Ellena quickly stepped backward with that evil smirk but her hands were being pulled.

-Hug-

' Oppa, lemme go!! -///-' Ellena unlocked his hands around her waist and poked him as Haru also stood there, though he was checking the food.

' Nopee~ That's my reward and punishment of you for leaving this long!!' Leo tightened his hands and made sign with Haru to go back living room.

Haru shrugged and lalalala back along with his favorite dish.

Ellena paused and stretched out her arms to embrace him back..

If it was really the last chance..

If it was really the last time..

She would collect all the moments and memories..

The tiny ear placed on that rock chest and listened to his heartbeat which was now pounding faster and faster..

She smiled as he was now turned numb!! Ellena quickly chinned up to face Leo. Just then she saw his see-ing-ghost expression!!

That beautiful lip burst out a smirk and stood on tiptoes to kiss that gorgeous face.

-Chu-

' 0o0'

' Alright, the food goes cold already, quick having your porridge!'

Ellena shifted away and headed to the kitchen, leaving Leo stood still and stared at her insanely there.

Leo gulped and touched his lip..