Chapter 67- See you next time

'Ellena'

'........'

'Ellena!'

'........'

'ELLENA!!'

'........'

Seo Hyun leaned closer as her friend still didn't reply her. She followed what Ellena was looking at and saw nothing but a shop's wall. She stepped in front and waved her hand at that pale face.

'Ellena! Can you see me??'

She bent to Ellena's eyes level and squealed. This time Ellena awoke with those wide-open eyes.

'Oh myy!! You scare me!!'

She rubbed her chest in terror and stepped backward. Seo Hyun's jaw dropped with a face palm.

'It's me who got scare. Why didn't you answer my call?'

'..........'

Ellena kept mum. She was back to the wall ahead. Rubbing her head in confusion, Seo Hyun squinted at that plain color and design.

'You wanna go in that shop? We can lah~'

Seo Hyun hooked Ellena's arm and gazed up the shop's name—Mom Today Maternity.

Shaking her head, Ellena walked them back.

'Aniyo. I've just found that pram suit is cute!'

With her beaming face, Ellena stuck to the mirror. Seo Hyun stared at that bright smile puzzlingly before looked through the shop. With a little grin, she followed Ellena—stuck to the mirror. Together, enjoyed scanning the infant's wear.

'Yeahh, they're sooo pretty!! Ehh, why don't we go check for awhile?'

Seo Hyun raised an idea and it worked for sure. Their eyes opened wide as soon as the door opened. Seo Hyun immediately held Ellena's wrist to the baby clothes booth. They started touching, measuring, and lifting up those knitted and quilted clothes.

Ellena let Seo Hyun checked the twin suit and headed to another booth which sold the baby girl's clothes. She smiled while stroking that pram jacket.

'Mama..'

Closing her eyes, she heard that soft sweet voice whispering in her head. She heard a little girl's giggle in her ear. Ellena quickly opened her eyes and turned around as she felt a light pull on her dress's hem. Shaking her head, she picked up the bootees. She felt the soft wool. Ellena stared down her tummy and rubbed it gently.

'I'll buy these for you, sweetie~'

............

'What do you buy, Ellena?'

Seo Hyun tilted to look but she found no paper bag from her friend. They were now heading home, done shopping for the lunch and dinner.

'Nothing much. Did you buy the shop, Seo Hyun?'

Ellena teased as she discovered around ten bags were in Seo Hyun's hands. Seo Hyun blushed and shook her head.

'Nah, the seller said they're new arrivals and the styles are so unique. I'm afraid the next coming can't beat these ones.'

Ellena giggled.

'By the way, how was yesterday? Update please~'

She shouldered Seo Hyun lightly with an I-know-it gaze.