Chapter 8- Cold War

Chapter 8- Cold War

Ashhh, since when did this room have double door locks !!?

-Bang Bang Bang Bang-

' JUNG LEOOOO!!!!' It was an enormous mistake to bring Haru here!!! Sh*t!! Why did she think of him that time!!? She should have asked someone else!!!

Ellena glanced at the clock and the door tremblingly before shouted her lung out!!

' Yeobo(honey) Open the door please!!!!'

In the living room..

Haru who was watching cartoon stood up as he heard a yell of his Mama. Just before he reached the bedroom, Leo popped out and asked him to bring the water..

' Papa, How's Mama?' Haru was in a sad expression as he hadn't talked to his Mama yet, pulling his dad's pant. Leo paused his action then carried Haru in arms..

'Haru ah, Do you want Mama to live here with us? Then she can send you to school and cook you many delicious food'

The moment Haru was bullied by the other kids popped up. The boys asked him about his mommy while the girls kept bragging about their mom in front of him. It was just the same as in Paris where his friends urged to know about his daddy..

No, he wouldn't let these things happened again!! He wanted to have both daddy and mommy as those peer!! He wanted to hold both Mama and Papa's hand!!

' Yessssss!!! Why not!? I want to bring Mama to school, so my classmate will believe that their mama's beauty really can't beat mine!~' Haru jumped enthusiastically and giggled happily as he thought of that time when he could hold Mama's hand not only Papa's to the next school event..

Leo petted Haru's head empathetically..

Although his son kept it all by himself, he still sensed Haru's jealousy over those kids whose parents came to pick up and did the shopping together..

Hmmm.. This time he would clear with Elli teeth to teeth!! Or Haru would suffer much more!!

' Then join Papa, okay?'

' Hahh' The fatty mouth opened wide with the sudden partnership offering

' Lean over here, son' The Papa and son enjoyed whispering without realizing there was a black shadow staring at the back..

' You b*tch girl!' The shiny lip cursed with her fist clenched firmly..

Because of that woman, Leo oppa refused to let her tidy up the house again! Because of that woman, he urged her not to stay up late. Ashhh! Why did that bitch come back at this moment!!?

................

' Eun joo ssi, thank for today!! The meal was tasty! We really enjoyed it!!'

' No problem, Good night oppa ^^'

' Ne, sweet dream :)'

Leo waved Eun joo goodbye before turned to click on the door password which made eun joo delayed opening her door to see what he was doing..

Huhh! Why oppa changed the code? He didn't want her to get close that much!!? Eun joo tried to remember the number then disappeared with a smirk!

-------------------------------------------------------

' Haruu, quick!!' Leo whispered at his son who was holding the dinner tray before unlocked the door quietly and quickly as a lightening..

' Mama' Haru lied the tray on the table and instantly ran to hug his mom whose back turned against him..