Chapter 74- We are Vixx, no 007

Chapter 74- We are VIXX, no 007

France..

@Paris..

'Hyung!! You will not let her see the video, right?'

Hong Bin shook Leo's arm, ensuring the promise this hyung made with him during the flight. Leo had promised him not to spread the clip to Ah Joong. Still, Hong Bin felt insecure.

They were now in a hotel room, preparing the stuff. Leo didn't answer Hong Bin since he busied pouring the anesthetic agent on the white handkerchiefs. Other members were checking the systems and stuff.

Fortunately, Hyuk had much knowledge in IT field among the six of them. Obviously, he was a long-familiar game maker. Apparently, he was also the great hacker. N, at the same time, was responsible for the invitation to get in the hall since he had the know-it-all secretary. Ravi was checking the suits and Ken was with the weapons.

And here it was!! Our best actor of the year Lee Hong Bin!! He kept nagging Leo about his sh*t! Unlike the other, he only knew how to act!

Leo sighed and shoved Hong Bin's arm away. Still, that actor just clung to him. Leo then pulled Hong Bin's mask out and wore him the finished handkerchief.

'Hyung——-'

-Crashhhhhhh-

'zzzzZZZZZZZZZ' 

The dimple guy lied unconscious on the floor in a second.

'Heyyooo!! I've got the invitation~~~'

-Prushhhh-

N who ran in the room happily, stumbled the dead body and kissed the floor in a minute.

'Hehhhhh!! Who lays the rug here!? Eyy.. It's Hong Bin!! Yahh, wake up!!'

N poked Hong Bin's stomach to get him up but there was no reaction. He turned around and found Leo at the corner.

'Hey, Leo! Why's beanie sleeping here?'

'He's under the experiment,'

Leo replied. The voice was so weak for N to be heard.

'What did you say? Get your mask away!'

'Come here!!' N just followed that waving hand.

'The bodyguards have got well-build body so the duration will be short. Better pour much more,' Leo mumbled and brought out another bottle.

'Yah, What're you doing?' N asked out. But before he got an answer, his nose and lip got shut with a smelly handkerchief. He struggled at first, still his body at last lying on the floor.

'Not bad..'

Leo scoffed then kept the finished handkerchiefs in a safe place. He stretched his arms and legs and jumped over these sleeping people to Hyuk's room.

Sunday evening..

@xxx Hotel..

In a bride room..

-Pachh-

The tiny hand of Ellena slapped on a tall guy's face so severe with a warm liquid rolling down her cheeks.

'You liar!! Why do you break our promise!! Why did you fire him!!?'

Ellena shook that rigid shoulder and hit him on chest. She'd never thought pretending to sleep when he visited her room, could hear his dark plan with Jong Suk. Jong Suk came to report him that Leo already left his job.