Chapter 12- Special Moment

Chapter 12- Special moment

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

' zzzzZZZZZZZ '

- Ring Ring Ring Ring-

' ZZZZZZzzzzzz'

- RING RING RING RING-

' Emmm.. -_-zzzzzZZzzz'

A slender hand reached out to stop that annoying sound; yet what she touched was a soft black hair of someone. Ellena with half-open eyes lifted her head up and glanced around; for why she felt so hot and couldn't move.

' -0-' Uh huh, now she got the point! At her right side was Haru, hugging her tightly while Leo at the left cuddled her in his chest!

Urghh, Did they intend to murder her or what? She wasn't a bolster! ==9

Hmm.. And since when Leo switched his position from there to here??

'Oppa,move a bit please! you're suffocating me..' Ellena scratched Leo's arm as he was too close till she couldn't breathe.

' Emmm..' He throated then shifted lower..and stopped by her shoulder's area.

' 0[]0' Her jaw dropped as he was brushing her chest with his face lightly!!

' Emm..~w~'

'==++'

-Push-

Ellena immediately impelled that sleeping head away but it just clung to her like a gum stuck to a shoe!!

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

Again, the dreadful sound was coming! Ellena grabbed the upside phone then answered.

'Oppa, Good morning!! what're you doing??~'

Emmm.. So it wasn't her phone?? -0-

' He's sleeping..' Ellena answered for Leo as he didn't seem to get up straightaway..

'Girl's voice!!??? Who's there?!! It's you??!! Virus Bitch!!!'

Ellena quickly threw the phone aside as the other side shouted out loud at her without any warning sign.

Ashh, her ear nearly ripped out!!

' Hey, Miss. Leech! No.. Mic Bitch!! What the heck you checking your voice pitch at this early in the morning!? You have nothing to do besides screaming at people huh?'

'Yo-Yo-You!!! Suck!! Give the phone back to Leo oppa!!!'

' Why I have to?'

'You crazy slut!!! Just pass it to him!!'

' Your ears go deaf already? Haven't I told he's sleeping? Besides his hands are not free, they're hugging me~' Yeah, and sooner his hands gonna be sliced in pieces!!

' Emm..emmm..emmm..hmm zzzZZZZZ'

-Strike-

Ellena hit hard on the fingers running under her shirt. Hadn't he already woken up or just sleep talking again?

'AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOUUUUUUUUUU DAUGHTER OF BITCH!!!! YOUUUU-'

Before the caller could finish her words, Ellena pressed the red button and threw the phone back to its place. Didn't that so-called leech have something to do more?? She was too free!

- Ring Ring Ring Ring-

Ellena glared at the black Iphone along with the guy next to her..