Chapter 7- Sassy girl is back

Six months later......

' Papa ah, get up!!!' Haru yelled at the door while he held the doorknob

'........' The man lying under the blanket seemed to be unaware of the voice..

' PAPAAA' Haru ran and climbed up the huge body before juddered the target.

' Haru gotta be late for class!! Hurry wake up please'

' Emmm..' The guy murmured then fell back

' Noooo, get up nowwwwww 😠'

Thing didn't go according to plan, Leo didn't even budge nor replied him!!

Haru pouted angrily. He looked at the empty cup before grabbed it to the bathroom..

-Saaaasaaa-

' Haru!!!' Leo jumped off the bed and wiped off the cold liquid from his finally awakened-face then glared at the innocent kid of him

' Haru just wanted to wash papa's face, didn't know you would get hurt like this TT.TT'

Leo sighed before disappeared in the cloakroom..

' So it did work!! Kekeke from now on I'll wake him up with you' Haru talked to the pooh cup and giggled

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

' Haru, what's this??' Leo lifted the big plastic bag from the back seat curiously, he didn't remember to bring this  in the car nor it was his..

' Orr.. A doll for nana' Haru with his seatbelt on busy tied up the gift's ribbon

' huh, your new friend ?'

' No, my 2nd girlfriend ' Leo instantly gazed at Haru in a what-the-heck look before pointed at the red present in haru's hand..

' This too??'

' Nope, this is for yuhee'

' Huh?'

' The noona (younger boy calls older sister) in class B'

' My recent girlfriend~☺'

WHAT!!! Oh gosh!!! Did he hear the wrong words or what?? His son at his 5 already had two girlfriends??!!

' How many girlfriends have you got?' Leo rubbed his ears to make sure they were still working.

' Emm.. 2 .. 3 ' Haru frowned as he counted his little fingers while his dad was already shock stiff.

' or 5.. I don't know papa' He then shook his cutie face at Leo before lied back the seat..

This boy!! A little Casanova. Kids these days were over!!!

' Nahh, Don't chase around many girls at once! You should make it clear to one person. Whatever, your age has not yet reached the time to involve in this stuff'

Leo started up his lecture again. Day by day, he felt like he already became an old auntie or some kind of grandma. He had never thought raising up a child could be this tiring; yet leading them to the right concept was even more exhausted..

' I'm not, they're coming to me by themselves! Papa, you should be proud that Itake after you'

' Don't bribe, I'm not that Casanova though I have this face' Leo pat Haru's head playfully and focused on the street..

Time passed, he got closer and closer with this naughty son of him.. It was some kind of new experience for him to get up and hear a kid's cry or scream..