Chapter 2- War

Chapter 2- War

' You b*tch!! Take your hand off my body!!!' He just smiled and moved a bit..

' There's a leaf on your head! ^^'

' Stop fooling around!! I've heard something like this for a week!! You jerk, haven't I told you to switch the seat!! And why're you still here?!'

' I did! Don't you see I switched with Amy?'

She really didn't know what to do with this guy!! Everyone saw her as a sassy queen while he was a prince charming in their eyes. And of course, he wasn't even close to that word. He just pretended to be a good guy to conceal the truth of his pervertedness and sarcasm..

He could fool anyone but not her. She still could not figure out how he put a spell on Amy till she accepted to change the desk. He was ghjkllfsayioo!!!! no more bad words to define this guy!!!

' Don't move over this line!! Or I'll kill you!!' She did draw the boundary on their desk, still he kept moving nearer to her..

'Also, don't call me Elli!! I'm not your close friend nor a friend. Get it!?'

Ellena leaned backward but lifted up again..

' One more, Don't wake me up! I'm not asking you to do so.'

' Ellena! Ellena.. ELLENA!!!!'

The thunderous voice kept calling out her name which irritated her sleeping time so bad!!

' What the heck with you!!?? I'm not your dude to mess up with!!!' Ellena stood up and yelled at Leo but the voice at the front stunned her..

' Ellena, What's with you!? I am calling your attendance and why don't you reply!? '

' Teacher, I.. I--'

' Go kneel outside!'

'But why??'

' You're sleeping in the class and bullying your friend, Any excuse??' The teacher barked her to leave as soon as possible..

' Because of you!!' She snarled quietly at Leo

' Ellena?'

' I'm coming, sir!' Ellena gave Leo a death glare before leaving with a ruler..
..........................................................................................................

'Elli!! Look!! That guy's so cute!! He's staring at us too!!' One of her primary school friends pointed at the cafe's wall stood a tall young man and his firm face. Ellena made a shh in her throat then paid her meal..

' Guys, Imma off now! See you next time dear!' She waved them goodbye and left..

Ellena stepped on the white stones and widened her arms in horizontal line as if she was flying..

The street to her house was a bit quiet but she didn't afraid at all..

' Come out!!' She spoke; yet no one nor such a thing moved..

' I know you're hiding there!! Come out, little jerk!!' This time her volume was high enough to rumble the path.

-Hug-

Out of no where, a warm body of man embraced her tightly till she fell on the ground; and when she took a look , a familiar face was smiling at her with his eyes became unseen.

' Sorry but your loud scream scared me enough to hold something closely to reduce my fear!' His mouth apologized while he didn't even shift away from her body!!