Bonus chapter: Leo and the twin Part 1

-Crashhhh-

'Tae ruuuuuu!!!' A tall figure yelled when it was ten times already that the porridge's bowl was thrown away by those tiny chubby hands. That mischievous toddler just clapped its hand and giggled happily. Every time, he spoon fed him this things certainly happened. Leo let out a deep sigh, got up and made him a new bowl. Nothing else he could do.

Just then, a pop pop sound like you squeezing a mud caught his ears.

OH MY GOSHHH!!!

'Tae ru!!! That's not something to play!!' Leo quick carried his 2nd naughty son up. Damn!! He was just 11-month-old and already showed off his power. What was a daddy like him supposed to do in the future?

Not so fast, that chubby leg just kicked a nearby bowl on the floor.

'Tae ru, that's your sister's!!' Leo almost banged his head with the floor and rolled over like a grilling fish. He immediately dropped Tae ru on a couch where his big brother was sitting there watching a cartoon.

'Haru, watch your brother! Papa'll make him a new bowl.'

Leo hadn't yet breathe out, another disaster was coming.

'Hana!! It's dirty!!! You can't eat that!!'

Another toddler whose face was exactly the same as Tae ru scooping a porridge on the floor and licked her palms in a second. As fast as could, Leo jumped to hold his youngest kid up the air.

Damn!! He was now an expertise of running. Looking after these kids, he had to have hawk eyes, cat's ears, monkey's move and leopard's speed. If not, this would happen.

Hana drooled and cupped his face with her two palms, the baby porridge on ones. She giggled and tilted forward kissing him. Leo winced with the mixture of her saliva and the smelly porridge.

'It's fun, right?'

-clap-

-clap-

-clap-

Hana clapped her hands with an innocent chuckle.

Sighing hard, Leo rushed to a bathroom. He knocked hard on the door when a flowing water being heard.

'Jagi! Shower faster please!! The dinosaurs start messing around again!'

He then rushed to a kitchen cleaning his face and Hana's, his lovely girl.

He had never thought having a twin could be this tiresome!! Or just because they were his kids?

Ken's twin weren't this naughty and loud!! The boys were so polite and obedient. But his boy and girl...zzzzZz

Yeah, he had got a twin! A boy and girl who exactly looked the same, got same mischievous personality, both were good at destroying things and were no.1 in term of messing his brain.

Fortunately, Hana's tragedy wasn't that frightening as her big brother, Tae ru. That Tae ru Jung was indescribable. He was a little terror. He grabbed A+ while Haru just A in term of being naughty.

-pachhhh-

'Papa! Tae ru hits me!!'

See! He hadn't yet finished gossiping him.

'Hit him back ahh-- I meant don't mind him. He's still a baby lah.'

Leo advised as he sat Hana in the sink. She then splashed him the water after having washed.

'Sweetie, it's not swimming time. You're hurting Papa's eyes, stop splashing please~' She just giggled then slapped his face as Leo leaned lower to get cleaned.