Chapter 39- Let's take a break!

Ellena wiped of her tear and pulled Haru with her.

'Alrightx3, stop laughing! Mama get stomachache already! Come and take a shower! Then help mama cook the food'

——————————————

'Emm.. The wound looks better than yesterday'

Ellena smiled as she finished the band-aid on Leo's eyebrow and the lip corner.

Their bruises seemed to be less spotted on the daylights. Thanks to those hot eggs and medicine. She then moved to another tall man who was playing video game with Haru.

It took her sweat and blood to separate them away. The pillow and bolster ripped apart because of them!

Ellena shook her head helplessly. This weekend would not remain silence and peace as before!

'Mama ahh!'

'Yes?'

Ellena chinned up when Haru crawled to her.

She covered the band-aid on Kris's temple and faced her dearest son who gave her puppy eyes lately.

'Today is Saturday and I have no class, right?'

'Ne'

'And it's also 3 pm~' Haru pointed at the clock up there.

'So can I go to the amusement park?' Haru shook her arm adorably.

'I haven't been there since move in here' Haru pouted when his mom said nothing.

'Dong Hae and Yuhee say there are many fun rides and delicious food~'

'.........'

'Mama ah~ Haru wanna go there~' Haru rubbed those cottony cheeks persuasively. He kissed her many times until Ellena fell in his trap.

'Okayx3, but let's make a deal first'

'Yessssssssss!! Mama is the best~~'

'Do not run or yell around coz there will be many people'

'Ne~' Haru widened his grin and quickly nodded his head.

'Stay close with Mama'

'Okayyyyy~ :D'

'Alright, go ask your papa then' Faster than a wind, Haru ran to Leo.

Sitting on his laps, Haru pulled away the book in Leo's hands.

'Annyeonghaseyo~ appaaa ^_^'

 .....................

'Brother wanna go with us?' Ellena asked Kris out, done dressing Haru.

'Should not ask!'

'I'm being polite!'

'As if god knows'

'Ouch' Kris shifted away when another pinch gotta greet his arm.

'Just g— okay, I'll go with you!'

Kris was about to reject but someone's face flying in his head. He changed to causal Sunday and walked the mommy and son to the elevator and down to the black car, parking at the corner.

-Shut-

'Heh, who let you in!?' Spotting Kris through the rearview, Leo hissed.

'My legs' Kris ignored and helped Haru climbed on the backseat.