Chapter 68- Don't tell her/him. It's a secret.

-PANGGGGG-

Joon's gun fell on the ground. He quick turned around and spotted a giant guy was walking this way with his hand holding a black gun.

'Leave him aside, Joon.'

Kris wore off his Fendi and rushed to be in the middle of this two. He winked at Leo who was dumbfounded at the moment.

Oh goshh!! Look at his face!! Worse than the original buffalo!

Kris just wanna laugh out loud and roll on the ground if the situation wasn't this tough. He really wished to hold his belly and pointed at that arrogant bastard.

'Go home!'

His eyebrow jerked abruptly at that shabby look of his century enemy. Kris pushed Leo off the track but Leo just being a statue.

'You buffalo!! I told you to go back home!!'

That god-like face frowned when Leo gave him an unreadable gaze.

'Why are you coming here again? Wanna get kick to the galaxy?'

'You retard! The one who's gonna send out of this planet is you! Look at yourself!'

Kris yelled and waved his guards to come over here.

'I don't ask you to help! Just get out of my way!'

Leo pushed Kris aside with a death glare sharing to Joon.

'You daredevil!! Ashh!! It's not a hero time!! You *%#()-\gf!!'

Kris swore and got shock to the moon as Leo snatched the gun from him in a second.

Urghh!!! Does he thirst for blood!!?

He gasped weakly as these stupid people were pointing that evil thing at each other's face.

Sh*t!! These assholes!! Have they gone insane!! Urghh!! Why are Ellena men this*)&%)\l!!

My best friend and brother-in-law!! Ashh, slap my mouth!! That buffalo is not one of my in-law lines!!

Kris let out a hot breath when the crack sound was being heard. He pulled his hair crazily and flew himself in the middle.

Sh*t!! What if the one who got shot to death was exactly me not these retards!! (-__-)

Indeed, Kris didn't have time to pray for himself as the loud bang released from the guns faster than the lightning.

-PANGGGG-

-PANGGGG-

The smoke spilt to the air and two living things lied dead on the ground.

'You dumbass!! Why did you end up this lovey-dovey-pigeon couple's life!?'

Kris snarled with a grievous stare at the dead birds next to his feet. He snatched their guns and threw them to his guards angrily.

'(=_=)'

'(-0-)'

Joon and Leo eyed Kris in disbelief. Their gaze seemed to say this sentence: Who the heck grabbed my wrist up the air till I shot these living things instead the jerk's head in front?