Chapter 73- Friend in need, friend indeed (?)

'Hyung, say something!!' Hong Bin stared the guy at the corner as he was feeding his son a cake. Leo was now smiling like an idiot when that kid spoon fed him. The brightest smile they had never seen.

'Say something I'm giving up on you~' Ken.

'That's why he gathers the group, huh?' N murmured.

'It's so hot today..' Ravi touched Hyuk's forehead and stared at the daddy and son.

They all kept silent and concentrated on people at the corner.

'How come you arrive here, Haru?'

'Auntie picked me up. We were wandering this block and Haru spotted Papa. Then I asked auntie to reach you.'

'Ohh, sorry. Papa was late picking you up. Where's her now?'

'There!!'

Haru pointed at the counter bar where Amy was talking to the staff. In fact, that guy was her friend.

'Amy!!' Hyuk followed and spoke under his breath. He stared at her in joy.

Just then that pretty lady walked to them.

'Wow, group gather? Long time no see!! How're you all my oppa?'

They stood up and greeted her. The high school friend's reunion was up. They chitchat for awhile before Amy asked for Haru and left the conversation since she had to do the shopping.

'Now..' Hong Bin coughed and he pushed N to the edge. Hyuk waved the straw as a microphone in front of Leo while Ravi twisted his fingers ready to type.

The other hyungs just kept quiet and watched these scary dongsaengs.

'How do you feel becoming a daddy?' Hong Bin.

'Happy!! Leo hyung loves kids!!'Ravi quick typed the report.

'Who's that mommy?' Hyuk.

'How old is he?' Ken.

'I guess around four.' N

'No, he talked so clear! Six already!' Ravi.

'Huh, six? If so, it was when hyung studied in the university!! Or high school??' Hong Bin.

'What!!! Leo hyung isn't a good guy!?' Hyuk exclaimed.

'Damn you!! How can you quiet chick have got a kid without letting us know!!' N glared at Leo.

'I told you he doesn't know durex. Or just because it doesn't have chocolate flavor.' Ravi.

'Who's that girl? Ellena or not?' N.

Ken peeped at Leo and decided to keep his mouth shut. He should not have joined these dongsaengs. Or else Leo hyung would free his secret.

'Elli noona?' Hyuk.

'My twinnie? Yahhh!! I've heard she moved in your apartment during freshman. The kid's from hyung and her or other girl?' Hong Bin..

'Exactly Ellena!! Last time, they had lunch in my hotel!' N provided evidence. Afterwards, the topic switched to Ellena which just squeezed Leo's heart.

-Bangggg-

'SHUT UP!!!'

The big hand smacked hard on the table and everyone turned numb.