Chapter 41- Time is over..

'Lemme look, Mama!' Haru moved downward, urging to get the photos from his mom.

'Be on your guard, little bear. Your belt is scratching my neck'

Leo rubbed Haru's jean to stay still. He was on Leo's shoulders, wishing to see more fireworks.

Today was supposed to be some kind of festival which people gathered and fireworks were shoots up the sky half an hour ago.

'Where should we eat?' Ellena was on her toes since numerous people blocked her sight.

They had done almost all rides and visited the stalls. Even they themselves didn't believe that they could stay this late evening. It was 7 pm now, and everyone's stomach was growling, especially Haru.

He kept spoiling Leo to buy him sweet and french fried.

They got caught at first and second times, later on Haru turned to Kris and yeahhh how could she stop these guys?

While she was talking to Leo, Kris at the left side fed Haru whipped cream.

The same as Kris, Leo fed Haru Swiss roll and puff pastry as she turned to her brother.

The things they gave Haru contained much sugar which would cause Haru fever later..

Hummmm... Whatever, she could do nothing now since she was in the middle of these rascals.

Their collaboration impressed her sooooooo muchhhhhh!! -.-

'Let's eat Japanese food/ Go try that seasoned fried chicken!!'

Okay, can she take back her word?

The war came back when these tall figures pointed out the opposite directions.

'Where're they? I cannot see!'

Holding on their shoulders, Ellena jumped up to reach out those crowd's heads.

Somehow, she just reached their neck level!!

Damn, why did god give these rascals such long legs while her just 160 cm!! Ashhh!!

'Shorty/You short legs!'

Could they not!!!

She wanted them to have different ideas as before over this topic, please!

'Haru ah, eat more then you'll be tall like uncle/ Little bear, lucky that you take after me more than 50%'

'(=_=)'

These jerks!!

Teasing her was that much fun for them!!?

@Barbecue house...

Since Leo and Kris drove Ellena insane, they had to follow her menu.

'Eat this babe~~'

Leo spoon fed his jagi(honey) who wore on a poker face since then.

'Mama ah~ this pork is yummy~'

Haru joined his dad while Kris poured her an apple juice.

'Princess, let the cold drink refreshes your tiredness.'

'...........'

'...........'

'Haru ah, your girlfriend should be lovely and pretty as your mom/ Son ah, you'd better choose someone who is kind-hearted and sweet as my wife to be your spouse in the future.'