Chapter 43- Wedding dress

'Ahh, what're you doing, oppa? I cannot see!'

Ellena hissed as out of nowhere Leo closed her eyes.

'Shhh! Just follow. Nothing's scary.'

Leo cuddled her in his chest and walked inside the shop until they reached the dressing room.

Leo slowly took his palm away, pushing her to the front model.

Ellena's jaw dropped, seeing the elegant gown.

Rubbing her eyes, she shifted backward.

'What is this, oppa?'

Her hands trembled as she stroked the overgown. The fabric was so soft and neat. The color was white. Yeah, it was a wedding dress!

Her tongue went numb, realizing his unseen plan.

Whatever, her excitement and satisfaction was on top of her head right now.

'Try it, Elli~ I'm afraid your sizes will increase.'

Adghuydgk!! What a!!! Ashh, why does he love to ruin the atmosphere?

So that was the reason he asked her that evening?

Seeing that happy face and his efforts, she would forgive!! Chuzz!!

She then followed the staff to the change room.

Waiting on the sofa, Leo kept his gaze on the red curtain ahead impatiently. Though he had to dress himself, he still wanted to see his bride first.

And the mini heart attack was coming when the staff pulled the red curtain away.

Leo stalled for awhile. His breath was taken away by the small body in front.

She was bending down, pulling the crinoline.

3 seconds.. 6 seconds.. 1 minute.. 5 minutes..

No, almost ten minutes that he stood still, looking at her like a fool.

Like a magic, his body suddenly stepped forward. Leo gasped as she chinned up and smiled at him, a very sweet one.

'It fits well—'

Ellena's word immediately cut off with that wide chest of her lover.

'You're sooo beautiful my boo'

His soft sexy voice whispered near her ear with a tight cuddle at the moment.

'Soo beautiful that stop me from breathing'

-Chuu-

Ellena felt a soft lip was on her forehead.

Leo stepped backward then continued looking at her which blushed Ellena so bad.

His gaze was so intense that she felt she was naked at the moment!! >0<

'Oppa, don't look at me like this! I can't stand!! >///<'

Waving her hands, Ellena quick stood on her toe to close his unfaltering gaze.

Leo chuckled then carried her to sit on the sofa. Her cheeks were even redder as the staff were looking with their eyes glittered.

'Alright, sit here! I'll change myself too then we can take a photo. There's a studio at the back.'