Chapter 24- Edited by CynthiaHugo

I deeply thank my lovely dongsaeng @CynthiaHugo for gimme a hand to edit the chapters. Thank you so much for your hard work and spare time for this story <3<3<3

Please check out her work if you enjoy fantasy genre~ She's good with it <3 :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24- When a spoilt kid and a crybaby met up (Round 1)

In a big living room where the black smoke flew all over, it seemed as if a burning comet has just hit it while the two tall men sat face to face. Their eyes were on fire.

"(-_-)"

"(=_=)"

"(- -")"

"(=_=)"

Ellena shook her head at these stubborn people and quickly finished the treatment.

Just look at them! They're no longer handsome with bruises and bleedings all over their faces. Luckily she was able to recognize who was who!

"Ouch..." Leo groaned as a warm towel rubbed his bruised cheek wildly, even though the nurse's hand was small. She increases her strength as he moves backward.

Argh! He was a patient! Why is she so harsh? And what's up with that look too!?

"I told you to stop! Didn't you hear me back then? Just look at yourself now." Ellena sighed and brought a mirror for him.

"Not far from a buffalo." Kris chuckled when could see his enemy's face. Clearly, he has forgotten that he wasn't even better compared to the other side.

"If I'm a buffalo, then you're a hippopotamus!" Leo kindly lifted the mirror up for Kris and smirked in satisfaction when he saw Kris' dumbfounded face.

"Yah!" Kris glowered and stretched out his leg, ready to oppose this person's mouth, but he was stopped by a death glare from his princess.

"Can you two be calm for a moment please?! Or you guys wanna do it by yourselves?" she said, half-shouting. In that moment too, she got a brilliant idea. "Eh, why don't you help each other to clean your wounds?"

"NO WAY!!!/NO WAY!!" they yelled out and shifted backward when they imagined the jerk ahead of them is going to clean his wound or touch any part of him.

"Wow, this is the first time you guys have the same idea!"

"Who wanna have the same opinion with that bastard!? He just spoke after me!" Kris refused and stared at Leo like an undertaker.

"It's you who followed me!" Leo retorted and shot him a death glare.

"No, it was you!"

"You!"

"You were the one who followed me, you arrogant bastard!"

"It was you, loser—-wait. No, poop head!"

'YAHHH! Get lost!"

"HEY!"

Ellena went dizzy because they have stood up and she has to separate them before another live boxing start up again.

"STOP IT!" she shouted.

Oh my gosh! Why do they act this childish? I knew that a disaster will happen but this is too much!

She shook her head and grabbed Kris to sit at another sofa. "Brother, haven't I told you not to bother him?" She glared at Kris who secretly stuck his tongue out at Leo as she came to him first. Kris shrugged and kept teasing the opponent.

Damn! Why is this guy this naughty? Oh my! I don't know whether Haru gets the mischievous manner exactly from Leo or his uncle!

"It was him who smacked me first. I didn't break our promise lah." Kris protected himself and smiled when Ellena took care his bruises before that bastard. No matter what I was still the first in her mind hohohoho~

"But you did kick him hard on his stomach."

"Yah! So you want me to stand there like a stick for him to kill me? I'm a mafia! And you're okay to see that bastard murder your dearest brother? Don't forget that I didn't know him back then!'

And it hella shocked me too when that bastard was exactly that arrogant jerk!! That was why I disliked him since the first bump.Sh*t! I should have left him at least 15 stitches back home! Then there won't be any buffalo sitting and breathing the same air with me in this room!

Kris exhaled angrily and lied on the armchair.

"At least you should have asked him why." Ellena sighed and silently applied the ointment.

"Only if I had a chance..." Kris said. To beat him more! And dug him under that café's land!!

"Ouch"

"No need to moan! This is just a tiny hair compared to the event earlier!" Ellena rubbed some alcohol on Kris' wound and started to lecture him.

"And don't forget to keep your word! Do not touch him anymore since you have already known the other! If not, I'll do what I told you right away!" Instead of answering, he pretended like Ellena didn't say a thing. "Kris!" she shouted.

"Call me oppa first."

"You're not even a Korean!"

"I'm mixed-blood lah! My ancestors were born here!'

"Since when?"

"1456. Uhh...no, 16th century"

"Get lost!"

"What?"

"I mean Kris oppa!"

"What did you say?? I can't hear it."

They stayed silent for a while, looking each other.

"Kris oppa! Got it?" she finally said.

"Not really. Say it again please~"

"Kris opp-" The word seemed to be trapped inside her throat!

"Opp- what?"

"Octopus! Stop this nonsense! You get my point right?"

"No, I don't know him." Kris shrugged and turned away.

"How many people on this earth beat other this severe and confessed that the other side is just a stranger?"

"I don't have time to do the survey. Just look at your boyfriend! His face really attracts people's fists!"

"Umm..." Ellena turned back and noticed fire spreading around this room as Leo sat still with his eyes shooting at them.

"Yeah, I think so! Sometimes, eh—-whatever, I'll introduce both of you then!" she nodded her head but quickly shook it. She quickly stood up since it was Leo's turn.

"Alright, so I haven't introduced you guys, right?"

"He's Leo and this is Kri—" Ellena dragged them to face each other but before she finished talking, these two men cut her off and quickly rushed to opposite directions.

"Elli, I wanna sleep/Elna, where's the toilet?"

"Yah! Come back!" Ellena screamed at those broad backs who walked away in opposite directions that she couldn't stretch out her arms to grab them back.

-Bang-

-Bang-

She turned right at the closed bedroom's door as well as the bathroom's door at the left.

Ellena sighed before she grabbed the first aid box back to the main room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting. 

Thank you. Happy reading :)