Chapter 64- Leave him alone

'Seo hyun ah, I gotta leave now. See ya later!'

Ellena turned to her new friend who looked quite shock with Joon presence, though he left to the car at the corner.

'Er.. Is he your husband?' Seo hyun scowled as the male's voice she heard was far different from this look. He looked scary and not that playful according to what she'd predicted from the voice.

'Nope, just my friend. We have something to discuss. Anyway, does Ken come to pick you up?'

-shake head-

'I'll hail a cab. So Imma leave now, see ya soon, dear'

Seo hyun gave Ellena a weak smile and waved her goodbye. Ellena watched that small back with her lowered shoulder in mixed expression.

'Seo hyun ah!' She yelled at her friend who was reaching the accessories shop. Seo hyun turned around and gave Ellena a question mark.

'Let's shop again tomorrow at the supermarket! I wanna cook suki soup~'

'Ne!' Seo hyun smiled and quick nodded her head.

Ellena looked close into those big black eyes, she found loneliness.

'Er, Seo hyun ah! You free this evening?'

Seo hyun paused for a second before gave Ellena a yes answer. Barbie was sleeping at her grandparents' house today so she could join Ellena, perhaps.

Ken had never arrived for dinner. She just ate with Barbie everyday and she was getting used to it now. He only came in the morning.

They were a legal spouse but the feel and distance was worse than acquaintance.

'Okay, let's have a small friend's party tonight. I'll call Ken to stop by~ It'll be fun hihhihi'

Ellena giggled, tried to cheer Seo hyun up. Somehow, her face was still gloomy.

'I'm afraid he cannot come..'

Seo hyun lowered her face and stared at her feet.

'Nah, he will! If he refuses, I'll use my crazy husband to drag his neck from his working place! Leo is Ken's bully, remember?'

Ellena joked around and it worked. Seo hyun beamed and hugged Ellena.

'Thank you, Ellena!'

'No problem! You're my friend's wife and my husband's friend's wife. Ashh, I'm confused. In short, you're my friend! And friends should help one another.'

Ellena cuddled back and pretended not to see Seo hyun's tear.

'Alright, will meet at three this evening at my apartment, okay? I'll come to pick you. I believe your cook is amazing that will fly me to the sky and Ken as well~'

She patted Seo hyun's back and walked her to the taxi.

Ellena sighed as soon as she turned back. She clenched her fists in fear and anger before headed to that black car.

-knock knock knock-

Ellena tapped the driver's mirror in a firm expression.

'Let's sit in the café shop.'

She stepped backward and waited for Joon to climb down. But he just stayed still.