Chapter 75- VIXX 007 Part 1

Back to team three..

Receiving the hints, Leo and Ken immediately headed to the 2nd floor. They hid at the corner when the body guards walked this way. As Hyuk said, the room was exactly guarding on.

'Hey, I'll distract the first guy and you run the second one to the emergency stair, okay?'

Leo whispered and gave Ken the handkerchief. He then ran to hide at another corner before the guards reached their place. As these two guys were far enough from the target room, Leo walked out and went straight, pretending not to hear the call.

'Hey, you there!'

At the same time, Ken stepped out of that dark corner and tapped the second guy. He then ran away. The bodyguards did separate themselves. Leo turned right and waited at the corner.

As soon as, the guard reached his area, Leo quick fisted that guy on his face and shared him the high kick. Like a shot, Leo palmed the guard an anesthetic handkerchief since he didn't want to waste much time.

Meanwhile, Ken stretched out his foot to stumble the guard. He quick kicked that man to the opened emergency door. The guy rolled down the stairs in a minute. Ken lifted up the fire extinguisher and threw it on the guard lying dizzy there.

-Crashhh-

The device hit hard on his head. Ken gazes up and down those closed eyes and the handkerchief in his hand. He shrugged, decided to get back. When he arrived, Leo hyung already finished the remained guard.

Ken watched his sweaty hyung understandingly and helped him kicked the locked door. Leo hyung was calm at the outside but he still couldn't hide his concern over Ellena.

'Hang on, hyung!'

Ken brought out the guard's gun Leo gave him earlier and decided to shoot for the very first time.

Closing his eyes, Ken concentrated on the doorknob. Breathed in and out, Ken let go his finger.

-Pangggggg-

'(-_0)'

He stared at the black smoke stupidly.

'Get in!'

Damn!! Why did Leo hyung steal his scene? -0-

Ken pouted and kept his gun back.

There was no one in the room. Ken searched the living room and bathroom while Leo headed to the bedroom. He jumped on the bed, scanning this whole chamber. Still, no one was sitting nor lying there. Leo then jumped to the curtain.

Immediately, he stumbled when the carpet he stood on wasn't flat. Actually, it wasn't a rug but a man. The tall figure furrowed his eyebrows and bent lower.

A familiar face with a black tape surrounded his mouth and got roped on his wrists and legs were rolling over.

Leo immediately stripped off the tape.

-Kvakkkkk-

'Ouchhhhhh, it hurts! You buffalo!!' Kris cried as his moustache just followed the tape with this furious strength.

'What're you doing here?'

Leo asked and helped Kris to sit up, with his foot of course.

'I'm swimming. How about you?'