Chapter 5- Oh my son part 1

' Haru ah, You're hungry, right?? Eat this my son~' Leo held the spoon next to haru's mouth but he just pouted and shook his head..

' It's hot!!' Leo immediately blew the heat away

' It's cold now! Open your mouth, dear 😊' Again Haru shook his head

' I don't want! It's full of your saliva!!' Leo dropped it in the bin before spoon fed him a new one and waited till it was cold itself..

' Here is the clean one~' Still Haru shut his mouth..

' No, the bacteria are growing when you left it in the air'

It was out of his control now!! Why were kid these days hard to interact with??

Elli my dear!! Please come back!! Leo yelled sadly in his heart..

' I'll feed myself!!' Finally, the tiny hand grabbed in-the-air spoon from Leo and had a bite..

Son, I really love you!!

Leo was about to kiss that chubby face as a thankful gift, instantly there came few small meat balls sprayed out of Haru's mouth!

' Yuck!!! It's not tasty as mama!! Your cooking is suck!!!😠'

' But it's from the same product and box!! How can it be that different??' Leo wiped of the dirt and fed Haru once more time...

' No no no!!! Ani ani ani!!! I don't want to eat this!!! It's not yummy as mama !!! I won't eat unless it's mama!!!' Haru shouted out and started whining again, this time he even stomped his legs!

Oh my!! Never in his life, had met such this stressful moment!! Even the time Elli disappeared, he may have felt sad and blank but not this complicated!

' Heuheuheu heuheuheu 😭'

' Haru ahh! Your cry reaches other neighbor so stop it please!!'

' Nganga heuheuheu 😭😭😭' He just cried louder!!!

' Haru ah, Good kid doesn't whine!!'

' heugeuheu ngaaaaaaaaaaa 😭😭😭😭😭😭' This time haru screamed out of his lung which made Leo couldn't cover his ears on time..

' Oh my.. Please tell me what do you want now and daddy'll get them to you..' Just a blink, Haru stopped all the annoying actions and crawled  to Leo.

' Really??😁' His pinky face burst out a wide smile and widened his big black eyes!!

Omo, He really missed Elli now!! Haru completely resembled Elli!!

' Of course, but you should clean this dirt first!' Leo grinned softly and helped his naughty son swept away the mucus..

Haru quick sat on Leo's lap and did some heart attack stuff!!

' Papa ah, Haru want to eat...'

Leo already turned to dead meat...

****At KFC***

' I wanna eat this, this, that and that too, also those!!' Haru who was in Leo's arms kept pointing the menu..

' Just one set okay? We can't finish all of them'

' But I can!!' Haru quickly denying

' Haru ah'

'://' Haru began to pout which was the dangerous sign that Leo couldn't resist

' Alright alright!! Order whatever you want 😌'

' Neeeee!!!' He then dragged Leo to the order table and lifted himself against the staff.

' Yeppeo Noona, Haru want this set, that season chicken, burger, $%&*)*'fdxkk&$#]€_=+-~£, that's all!! 😊'

' Okay, They're all $88 😏' Haru turned to his papa and gave him a bright smile while Leo was afraid whether he brought along this huge amount of money or not!!

' Thank you! Here's your number, please wait at the table~'

' Thanks' Leo hurry took the receipt and carried Haru in arms..

' Anyway, your son is so cute!!' The girl started fangirling over Haru

' He's not my dad' Haru headed out and answered quickly

' Really??' The girl turned to Leo with double heart shapes in her eyes, What was a opportunity!! This guy was soooo gorgeous and sexy!! 😍

' But he is my mom's husband 😃'

Haru added more and Leo rushed to flee themselves away from this corner..

Oh my son!!!