Chapter 65- Leo's gang(ft. Ken)

Chapter 65- Leo's gang (ft. Ken)

-Huggggg-

'Aww, Babe, What're you doing? The smell is so good.'

Out of nowhere, a husky voice spoke out with his hands surrounding her waist. Seo hyun screamed as her body was lifted up the ground and there was a peck on her left cheek.

She was slicing the pork and beef Ellena arranged her and didn't expect there were squid's hands cuddling her this tight.

'Please put me down!'

Seo hyun cried with the height, she quick held his neck for the balance.

'Hahhh!! You're not my wife?! Opps, sorryx5'

Leo who just smelled the different aroma from Ellena, immediately put her down and bowed non-stop.

'Nox3, it should be me that apologize. Jeongmal mianhe, I didn't hear the doorbell.'

He stared at the pretty lady ahead who was bowing him in 90 degree around nine square times.

He wanna tell that he didn't ring the bell, just typed the pass code as always.

By the way, who was she?

Leo rubbed his neck awkwardly as she stood straight across him.

He gave her a weak smile when she suddenly rubbed her left cheek.

Heck!! Why didn't Ellena tell him there was a guest in their house?!

'Er.. You are Ellena's new friend, right?/You are Ellena's husband?'

Both burst out a question and ended up nodding their head as an answer.

'I'm Seo Hyun. Nice to meet you.'

Seo Hyun again bowed in 90 degree with full respect that amazed Leo.

'Emm.. I am Leo. And it's great to know you. By the way, where's Ellena?'

Leo who could not stand this awkward moment asked a way out. She looked polite and reserved. How came she understand Ellena's language?

'She's staying in a bedroom half an hour already after slicing an onion. I'm afraid she's still crying. These onions are really bad.'

Seo hyun informed and wiped off the tear as she was slicing the baddish onions.

Leo gazed at her worried face and nodded his head. He then headed to the main room.

'Thank you. And excuse me.'

Okay, he would ask her later. Perhaps, hanging around with this lady, Ellena could be less sassy. He hoped so..

-knock knock knock knock-

'Elli ah~'

Leo tapped the door and found it was unlocked.

He walked in this quiet and dark room. The big hand turned on the light then frowned with the white mound on the bed.

He beamed and snuggled into their wide blanket. The tall figure hugged her at the back. With his slender fingers rubbing her tummy lightly, Leo dived deep in her smooth black hair. The feel was so good and the heat as well. The pointed nose nuzzled her back neck.

He didn't know how could he survive a day without holding her..

Hugging her tiny body..

Kissing that sweet reddish lip..