Chapter 48- For the love of a son

• Dedicated to To all my lovelies reading this ;]

Chapter 48- For the love of a son

He then brought out the handkerchief from his pooh bag.

'Did uncle Joon hurt you? I'll go talk to him! He cannot irritate my Mama's feeling!!'

Amy and Ellena watched the cutie boy climbed down sorrowfully.

He stumbled by his own shoes; yet got up and headed to the entrance door.

'I won't let anyone hurt my Mama! I'll protect my Mama!!'

Ellena quickly caught him back and carried him on her laps.

'Sweetie, Mama's okay. Uncle Joon didn't do anything to me.' Brushing the dirt off his t-shirt, Ellena stood him on the seat.

'Does he come here to bring us back?' Shivering, Haru stepped backward and yelled.

'Nooo, I won't go back! I won't leave Papa!! I want to live with Leo Papa!!'

Haru shook his head and stomped continually.

Amy turned away and wiped off her tears, seeing her friend was in crossroads like this.

No matter what, she would do all her best to help Elli out.

'Haru ah, Don't be like this.. Your voice's disturbing the neighbor. Hasn't Papa told not to shout in a public place?' Ellena pulled him in her chest and tried to calm him down.

'But Haru don't want to go there! Haru don't want to live in jail again! Haru want to go to school with papa not those black suit uncles!' Haru sobbed and shook Ellena's hand.

Holding back her tear, Ellena combed his hair to the left until his bang was clear.

'You won't go back, my dear. You will live with Leo papa here and forever. But lemme ask. Do you like uncle Joon?'

'Ne, but if he hurt Mama and bring us back, I will take all my good feelings toward him back.'

Clenching his fists, Haru put up a determined face.

'Alright, then you should follow Mama's word.'

'Okay! What's it? As long as I don't have to leave Papa, I'll do anything.' Ellena gazed at her lovely son affectionately. It was obvious that kid was fast in crying and laughing.

'Stay with auntie Amy for couple weeks until mama could chase uncle Joon away, okay?'

Cupping his chubby cheeks, Ellena bent down and kissed them many times since she would not have more chances to do so. 

'Stay away from Mama and Papa for a while, okay? After this, we can live together forever and always. I promise.'

Pulling him closer, Ellena pecked his bare forehead. Her tear started rolling down again, realizing they had to live separately..

Somewhat, she had to accept this decision.

@Bubble Tea cake and bakery...

Ellena bent down, scanning for the stand out cake one. There were many colors and different types of flavor over there.

Haru was chitchatting with the salesgirl. Her son was really popular.

Shaking her head, Ellena decided to pick a medium-look-yummy cake filled with tropical fruits plus chocolate inside.