Chapter 46- Leo's nightmare

@Grand Hotel..

Biting her lip scarily, Ellena glanced over her surrounding carefully.

'Please enjoy your time in here'

A man in white uniform bowed at them then left the room in the next second.

The room then became quiet that you could hear an air-conditioner sound.

'Why don't you eat, Elli?' Leo inquired as the food already placed on the table but she just stared at them tastelessly.

Yeah, they were now in a french restaurant, located in the hotel.

There were only few people here since it was a day time. Private enough, he guessed.

He frowned, hearing her let out a deep sigh.

'You seem to be very disappointed!'

'hah?' Ellena immediately chinned up, hearing his evil chuckle.

'We can use other service in this hotel if you want to ^^'

 Wh-wh-what!?? I'm okay with this food service! Need no more!!'

As fast as she could, Ellena grabbed a spoon and fork then started eating without anymore hesitation.

Fuuuuuu, thanks god!! She was safeeeeeeeeeee~~~

'Babe ah, hurry finish the dish please' While they were eating, Leo bent down and whispered her. She wondered why he suddenly lowered his voice.

Just then a familiar tanned hand smacked Leo's shoulder like a shot and it lightened the bulb in Ellena's head as well.

'Eh, who's there!? Ah Leo-ssi!! Really Leoooooooooooo!!!? Absolutely Leooooooo!! Aww!!! Leox5 Wow!! My Leo is here!!! Leooooooooooo!! Oreo!! Ah, oh Leo!!~~~'

Ellena leaned backward with this unexpected bump. Somewhat, it was not as much severe as Leo who was in trouble lately.

He was being shaken like a cola in kids' hand. And it was 98% stronger than the roller coaster he rode this weekend.

Oh kayy, now she got the reason why he had never missed leaving before break time during high school!

That cheerful oppa was so scary!

'Heyyy!!! St-s-s-s-st-sto-stoppp it!!!!!'

Leo hit hard on that attacker's back hand then escaped to another side.

'Eh, WHO'S THERE!?? ELLENA!!?'

Ellena jumped off with the sudden loud yell of this too friendly oppa. He discovered her behind Leo's back.

'Ne, Annyeong N oppa'

Had no idea of what was going on, she waved her hands gave him a warm smile.

'Wowx3!! The world is turning up and down in 90 degree, huh? I'm meeting you two at the same day!? Ahh, sooo greattttt!! I miss my high school friends soooo much!!'

Smiling too bright, N quick ran to Ellena with his arms extended, urging to hug her.

Unfortunately, his stomach got blocked by something. And it was not anything else but Leo's sneaker. Leo stretched out his foot forward in 90 degree with the fixed and dark expression as always.