Chapter 40- Amusement park

'You look so pale, better go sit there and watch instead'

Leo smiled for the very first time but Kris knew he was humiliating him!

'Who said? I'll ride!'

Elders stated ' You can die by a knife but not with shame'

And he wouldn't let that bastard made it as a casual topic, teasing him!

'It's just a ride anyway..'

He throated. Yet trembling inside, didn't even dare to look up for a second time. Kris gasped as they were now on the railway.

'Want me to call the staff?'

Asihh, anyone shut this noisy fly please! Or unlocked his seatbelt then he could kick this jerk off the ground!!

'Shut the fu*k up!!!'

Kris pushed that annoyed face away and stayed focus, at least not to spot the going-to-be-small building below.

10 minutes later..

'Miss, we'll have another ride!'

Leo paid the staff for the second round and leaned over the seat happily. What was about Kris??

'Obbbss!! You-you-you!!!'

The tall figure with his shivered finger pointed the jerk at the left; somehow he couldn't say a word. His stomach was dancing around that he had to control it carefully. His cool image was now breaking to a pale and purple face, plus a tank of sweat.

I will kill you..

I will slice you..

I will dig you in the ground..

I will.. I will.. I will!!!!

'Dear ladies and gentlemen, please sit properly. The machine will start in the next second.'

-Buzzzzzzzz-

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!'

'Hahhhuhhhahahahaha'

Another 10 minutes...

-Puzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-

'Kris, Are you alright??'

Ellena quick tapped the broad back of her brother as he instantly ran to a nearby bin when they got off.

Kris threw up everything but his grudge. He took a mineral water from Ellena and washed his face.

'Let's sit here for a while' Ellena walked him to a stone bench and helped fanning his sweat.

Kris glared at the stupid jerk who was laughing hard with Haru over the colorful clown.

'Rest a second, brother' Ellena wiped him with a cold tissue and called Haru to be here.

'Haru, stay with your uncle. Mama will go buy him a drink.'

She sighed at those closed eyes then off to the café booth at the opposite, not forgetting to drag Leo along.

'You're playing so hard, oppa!'

'What? I know nothing'

'Drop out that I-am-an-innocent-guy look! You fail to grab an Oscar award this time!' Paying the coke and some snacks, Ellena sent him a death glare.