Chapter 30- Mr. Crying Baby part 2

'What're you saying!!?? You can't stay here!!!' Ellena woke up and instantly ran to push Kris off the living room.

'Why can't I stay here?? I'm your brother! And that bastard's brother-in-law too!! Ash!! What the heck am I saying? Close your ears now, Elna!!'

Kris quickly grabbed the pillows to cover Ellena's ears and slapped his mouth many times.

Ashghsdg!!! He will not be in my in-law list!! No matter what I'll separate them to the north and south poles!! Yeahx3 I need to stay here and watch them 24/7!! Wanna take my princess and prince away from me?? Let's fight first!!  Damn! Why do I forget this thing !?? They can't stay close!!

Kris burst out a devil chuckle and instantly switched his facial expression.

'Besides I wanna see his capacity! How many advantages has he got to be my brother-in-law?'

Bite my tongue!! Ekkkkk!! Just see when he will be crossed in my to-kill list! 

'Really??'

'YEaHhh!'

For next life that I will let him have you and Haru!! No, just say next new born of the earth!

'But there is no room in here! I think you should go back to the hotel, Kris!'

'Hang on! What do you mean by no more room??'

'I meant there's only a bedroom over there'

Ellena pointed at the left hand but when she turned back Kris had already turned to a red bull with the black smoke was off his nose and ears.

'Hahhh!!! What do you mean by one bedroom?? You sleep with him these weeks!!!???'

Ellena moved backward as Kris came closer and shook her shoulder until her brain danced a Rambo!

'Wa-wa-wait!! Stop shaking me! I can explain!!'

'Quick!!'

Kris exhaled angrily and stalled his action. Ellena gulped with that death glare and cleared her throat.

Oh gosh!! Why is his protection this scary?? Now I get why his girls in stock often bother me!

'I don't rest there alone! Haru also sleeps here! Not only here, Haru is with us all the time! Leo won't do anything!'

Emmm.. Yeah, Haru was with them every time and he was the best protective wall too! But... Hmmm.. There was one time Haru betrayed her!!

Ashh!! She still got mad at him!! How came he leave her with that perverted people!!?

'So how about the event earlier?'

Kris gained the pressure by crossing his arms and asked a question like a police man.

'It's because Haru is not around at the moment— HAhhh, no no no I meant it was an accident, Leo fainted back then'

'Really??'

-nod nod nod-

Tsk tsk tsk!! With his shirt off and unbuttoned jeans too?? Ashjhgfdsjk!!! As soon as this month ends, I'll cut him in pieces and grill!!

'Whatever, I won't repeat no more! This living room is also big, just prepare odds and ends for tonight! One more, drag that bastard to sleep here too! '