Chapter 10- Family trip??

The following days...

' Dear all parents, the buses are coming. Please find your seat number. Thanks and hope you have a good time for this 3 days and 2 nights trip!! ^^' The headmaster placed the microphone back to its position which alerted all the people out there.

' Haru ah, they're leaving!' Leo yelled at a group of kid who was having fun at the playground.

' Haru, who's that ahjusshi(Uncle)?' The big boy in red cap who was Haru's new friend from other class asked out while they  were heading back..

' My dad!'

' Really? O.o He looks as if he came out of a model magazine!!' Dong Hae exclaimed and scanned Leo from toe to head..

' If you meet my mom, you'll be faint ^0^'

' -0- Your mom is Miss universal?' Dong hae shook his head and ran back to his parents.

' Haru, we only have two people. Why do you choose these three seats?'

Leo frowned and held haru's hand to the two seats side.

' No, haru want to sit here!! >0<'

5 minutes later..

' You naughty kid!!' Leo murmured at Haru who was chitchatting with his girlfriend before leaned on the window.

' Please sit properly, the journey starts in couple minutes ' The agent announced from the front.

' erhh, why still not come?' Haru stood up and looked at the bus's door.

' Haru, don't move you will fall off'

With his closed eyes, Leo clutched haru back to his place..

' Excuse me, I'm late!' At the last minute, a small hand stopped the bus's door and climbed up..

Every eye fixtated on this new member as she was searching something. Her pretty little face shone like a star when she walked to touch the chubby boy's waving his hand at the back..

' Why're you so late?'

' Sorry, I was meeting an old friend ' She then glanced at Leo with mixture expression..

' Hey, tell your girlfriend to volume down..Papa cannot sleep' Leo banned as he thought it was  another Haru's girlfriend before clung to the window..

'zzzzzzzZzzzzzzz'

Almost all visitors fell asleep completely due to the long distance of their target destination.. Jejudo Island. Some parents were chitchatting with another about their kids, job, and common topics.

There, at the back presented a young couple who slept uncomfortably; yet both were hard to wake up since they already reached the dreamland.

Meanwhile, little Haru who had switched his seat with the new comer, rubbed his forehead while thinking of something. He then burst out a bright smile and took Leo's phone out from the backpack. The chubby hands dragged Leo's head from the window's mirror then placed it on the new comer's shoulder.

-Chck-

He pressed the capture button and smiled with the outcome.

' No no no, She will ache in this position!!' 

Haru shook his head; yet lifted up his Papa's head and let the new comer leaned on Leo's shoulder instead!

' Yesssss' He laughed and didn't forget to take many photos of this sweet scene.