Chapter 54- Leo's gang (Ft. Hong Bin)

At another side..

Leo whistled happily as he stared down the little glittering diamond ring in his hand.

'It's so pretty with her tiny finger'

He smiled, remembering that cute face this morning.

He almost passed away by her loveliness! He could not be carefree anymore!

Must lock her by that piece of paper, marriage certificate.

He confirmed the staff with the dress style then sat on the red sofa.

Leo took out his smart phone and clicked 'My lovely wife' in hiscontact list.

He redialed but the other side still didn't answer.

Leo frowned as she suddenly hung up the call. Perhaps, she was on a busy hand.

He shrugged then leaned on the couch leisurely.

Getting the order, he walked out the shop and headed to the car lot.

At the same time a tall man in black suit followed Leo.

As he got closer, the man put his hand in his long wide coat and raised a black thing out with its head directed to Leo's back.

Just then. there was a loud bang crashing Leo's figure which made the man fled away.

'Are you okay, miss?'

Leo bent down and helped picking the many shopping bags, messing on the floor.

He was shock back then when a tall girl ran to his way and crashed him immediately.

He didn't even have time to escape.

'I'm okay, thanks you!'

She snatched the stuff from his hands and watched her back.

She looked in a hurry with her swift move and turned her back all the time as if someone was hunting her.

Leo stepped away when that woman bent down, collecting her last bag. She seemed not want him to bother her stuff, thus he just stood still and watched her.

In fact, he wanted her apology since she was running to him.

-Crashhh-

Leo helped picking up that big black sunglass as it fell off that tiny nose.

He stalled for a second when her tiny face chinned up.

She'd got big brown eyes, tiny nose and pinkish lip just like someone.

'Ellena..'

His voice uttered softly but quick shook his head.

She wasn't his Elli! Just a bit similar.

He stood up and was about to walk away since his heart was screaming for someone at the moment.

Like a shot, his wrist was being grabbed.

Leo scowled and gave that pretty lady a question mark.

'You won't tell the paparazzi, right?'

'What?'

Leo puzzled with that sentence and got his hand, but she grabbed it back.

'Or you're paparazzi?'