Chapter 27- When a spoiled kid and a crying baby meet up (Round 2)

Chapter 27- When a spoiled kid and a crying baby meet up (Round 2) Edited by CynthiaHugo

-Door opened-

"Yahhhhhh!!! You bastard!!! &%$$&&66&$%*!!!" Kris who finally found a key quickly unlocked the door,  but the scene ahead really shocked him to death!! He was stupefied for a couple minutes with this 3D movie until the white dress was lifted up until those fair thighs. He quickly covered his eyes and turned back, could not stand his princess was being pestered this far for the first time in front of him!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >0<" The amber head instantly kicked that shirtless man off his princess and threw him to the corner.

"You asshole! What the heck are you doing to my sister?!" Kris growled and beat hard on Leo's face, unfortunately Leo got his fists up and paid back.

This time Ellena couldn't complain that the jerk ahead had less bruises than him! Good that he came by himself! Leo stood up and grabbed Kris' collar.

"Your sister, huh??"

"Yeah! You thick-skinned face! Dare to do this business in the daylight!"

"What's wrong?? She's my wife lah! Why I can't have a moment with my wife?"

Kris clenched his fists and was about to strike the annoying jerk but Elna's word played in his head. If you beat him again, I won't talk to you forever and will escape to the universe!

He bit his lip patiently and unlocked his fist.

"She is not your wife!"

"She IS!"

"Elna is my princess only! And she ain't NOBODY'S WIFE!!!"

"She is nobody's princess but my wife! And my only QUEEN AS WELL!"

"Just forget about it. I won't let my sister having a spouse like you!! Even in your dream!"

"Hell-o! I don't need your comment here! Even in your imagination! Step-brother go to the left! No, just go away!"

"Yahhh!! It's you who should go away!! My sister won't choose you!"

"Huh, she chooses you then? Such a joke! You don't even have a blood relation and think that I can't read your dirty mind??"

"What!?"

"Just leave now! I won't take it easy on you! Dare to bother my wife and I'll send you underground myself!"

"Yahh!! You dumb ass!! That's what you should keep in your head! Go away from my sister!! Or your life will be a mess!" Kris threatened and glared at that intense gaze. The two stood still and didn't blink their eyes for the rival ahead.

"And... It looks as if you haven't got anything yet..." Kris smirked as he guessed it right when those black pupils shook a bit. This arrogant bastard really don't know the upcoming deal!

Wow, poor him! For being a loser since the ring hasn't yet been made! I cannot see any light in him! Get up man! You don't match with my princess!

"Huh, You hopeless man! Joon won't—"

"KRIS!!!" The sweet voice cut off before Kris could spill out more sentences. Ellena jumped off the bed, snatched the key from that big hand and quickly dragged Kris out of this area. She matched eyes with Leo's then closed the door, not forget to lock it. Ellena rubbed her left chest which is still pounding hard and exhaled relievedly.

"Yahh!! Why did you bring me out?? I haven't done talking with that bastard!" Kris exploded when his mocking show was cut off, he hadn't seen that jerk's gloominess yet!! "And what the heck are you doing, Elna!?" The tall man glared at the princess ahead when he noticed the red marks on her neck and shoulder. He turned left and exhaled angrily as Ellena lowered her head and kept quiet.

Ashhh!! That brat is a daredevil!!

"You already forget what that bastard did to you those years, huh? Forget how shabby you look bumping in uncle back then?"

"............"

"Remember how much you hated him? Elna! Who bring you this pain? And who rescued you on time?"

"............."

Kris shook that small shoulder but there's still no answer. "Why do you come to him again, Elna? Why do you play with fire again!?" Kris shouted out when Ellena escaped and walked to the kitchen. He followed and watched her boiled water and placed some eggs in it angrily.

"Yahh!! Don't you see he's not your Mr. Right! I don't care the fact this bastard is Haru's biologic dad! Just finish this thing before your real mate gets pissed off and everyone won't survive!"

"............."

"You know right? Who's the first person in his to-kill list..." Kris threatened and watched the small figure ahead trembled; her face went pale like a white paper.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting. 

Thank you. Happy reading :)